Levi Wallace Mic’d up

ChevyVanMiller

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

People like using Wallace as the whipping boy on this defense, but he has become a very solid and more consistent player this year...

I whooped on him for being more of a cb3-4 than Cb2. I was hoping we’d draft a CB in the first 3-4 rds The offseason results proved just that.  The league thought of him as a a cb3-4 based on his 1 year 1.75M contract. That turned out to be a bargain for the Bills.  I’d expect him to sign for @ least 4/5M this offseason if not much more due to the cap going up and teams having boatloads of money.  I could see the jets overpaying for him.

he’s had a very solid season

Edited by NewEra

Levi is a consummate professional...

It takes a rare breed to walk on at Alabama... Fight off 4-5 star guys for years 

And earn a starting job... he absolutely was given nothing

And he has had to earn everything with the bills... Which has turned him into a very smart scrappy player 

Like Josh Allen says.. I shoot, you shoot with me... Levi is willing to ride 

• Like (+1) 1

I've said this for years, particularly in the context of NHL hockey games, but...

They should air a second broadcast of the games with all the real time, on field audio they can possibly get, and no announcers.  

The reality of what is said on the field (or ice) is so much more interesting and immersive than listening to predominantly bad announcers repeat the same old bad announcer talk.

It's a layer of the game totally eliminated from the viewer's awareness, most of the time.

And imagine if they showed a camera angle where you could see ALL down field routes/defenses, on every snap!  WOW!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

I've said this for years, particularly in the context of NHL hockey games, but...

They should air a second broadcast of the games with all the real time, on field audio they can possibly get, and no announcers.  

The reality of what is said on the field (or ice) is so much more interesting and immersive than listening to predominantly bad announcers repeat the same old bad announcer talk.

It's a layer of the game totally eliminated from the viewer's awareness, most of the time.

And imagine if they showed a camera angle where you could see ALL down field routes/defenses, on every snap!  WOW!

Incredible as this would be, the players' unions would never agree to it.  

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

I agree, I know i have no concept of what is said and how players interact on the field during such an intense contest. I've had my own situations in my career but it is completely different to theirs.

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

They have it.  It's called the All-22.

13 hours ago, NewEra said:

Class act he is.

I love Jerry Hughes’ chirping voice. Bring him back one more year at a reduced salary. 

we’re really going to miss Poyer and Hyde when they gone

The Bills have to win a Super Bowl before these veterans walk into the Sunset.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.