Mortensen: Cole Beasley facing fines of over $100K over COVID protocol violations

PromoTheRobot

I saw this earlier. I have no issues with his personal choice, though I don’t like it, but he should be fined if he is blatantly ignoring the rules which are there to limit COVID issues on the team. If he is influencing others to not take maximum precautions to prevent infection, that is a huge problem.

• Like (+1) 14
  • Agree 8
  • Thank you (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

Love Cole as a player, but I think it's his last year here.   In other news, Goodell is a clown.  The fact that they are allowing a player who committed a federal offense to continue playing, but are fining another guy 100k for not wearing his mask properly is inane. 

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

This^^^^^

lil’dirty played an awesome game today. Cole has probably worked himself out of the NFL next season.

Yes let’s forget how clutch Beas has been the past 2 years and ball wash Mackenzie after 1 game. Geez. 

• Like (+1) 12
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, AlfaBill said:

Yes let’s forget how clutch Beas has been the past 2 years and ball wash Mackenzie after 1 game. Geez. 

Beasley has acted like an ass all season. OK, he chooses not to get vaccinated. This is a fair personal decision but keep your mouth shut and go on like a professional. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, Aaronthebaron said:

I’m getting a little exhausted by Beasley making this such an issue. I get that he doesn’t like it, I won’t get into whether it’s justified or not, but these rules were established and teams have to roll with it. What has his resistance accomplished? It’s only hurt us. 

I hate wearing seatbelts!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.