SNF: Denver at KC 8:20 on NBC

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Ross Murdock said:

This is the one game today that will not be going the Bills way. Denver had their moment last week against the bipolar Chargers. This is already a laugher. The Bills need to win tomorrow, or they will instantly be thought of as just a second level AFC team like the Bengals or Browns. Just a team on the periphery who will be a non-factor if they even make the playoffs. The Bill INSTANTLY are back with the big boys IF they win tomorrow. Just a huge game.     

How is it a laugher - I don’t expect the broncos to win but they are moving the ball 

Let me guess what he’s saying (I’m not watching tonight):

“Pat Mahomes, what a great thrower of the ball”

“Pat mahomes has all the tools to be one of the all time greatest in the league”

”Mahomes comes from a lovely family”

”Patrick Mahomes has really got his team rolling”

“did you know Patty Mahomes is Irish for ‘NFL Legend’?”

“Patrick Mahomes once put out a house fire by throwing the ball over the building. He saved 9 orphans and 17 puppies.”

”Patrick Mahomes might be the next Teddy Bruschi.”

”I let Patrick Mahomes spend the night with my wife so that she could bear a child from the most young amazing man ever.”

“I’ve heard Jim Henson took a time machine into the future and modeled Kermit the Frog after his voice.”

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Let me guess what he’s saying (I’m not watching tonight):

“Pat Mahomes, what a great thrower of the ball”

“Pat mahomes has all the tools to be one of the all time greatest in the league”

”Mahomes comes from a lovely family”

”Patrick Mahomes has really got his team rolling”

“did you know Patty Mahomes is Irish for ‘NFL Legend’?”

“Patrick Mahomes once put out a house fire by throwing the ball over the building. He saved 9 orphans and 17 puppies.”

”Patrick Mahomes might be the next Teddy Bruschi.”

”I let Patrick Mahomes spend the night with my wife so that she could bear a child from the most young amazing man ever.”

“I’ve heard Jim Henson took a time machine into the future and modeled Kermit the Frog after his voice.”

Lmao this one really got me

lol the collingsworth hate is strong in this forum its a common theme...I think it gets excessive he has had some BAD commentary but he can't be as bad as the perception here or he wouldn;t have the job, ya know?

*shrugs*

2 minutes ago, Muppy said:

lol the collingsworth hate is strong in this forum its a common theme...I think it gets excessive he has had some BAD commentary but he can't be as bad as the perception here or he wouldn;t have the job, ya know?

*shrugs*

Never underestimate “who you know”. He has the name recognition. That plus below average commentating skills is sometimes all you need. 

Colinsworth is bad enough. Colinsworth calling a Mahomes or Brady game is unbearable. 

Let’s also not forget we get two Colinsworths thanks to SNF nepotism. We get Jac and then go from bad to worse when daddy comes in for the game. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Never understand “who you know”. He has the name recognition. That plus below average commentating skills is sometimes all you need. 

Colinsworth is bad enough. Colinsworth calling a Mahomes or Brady game is unbearable. 

Let’s also not forget we get two Colinsworth thanks to SNF nepotism. We get Jac and then go from bad to worse when daddy comes in for the game. 

I totally concur with the red I think thats the crux of where the animosity came from

yeah prime time games Im getting more used to watching since the bills are playing so often in them  lately

Im starting my xanax drip for tomorrows game tonight! lol

GO BILLS

m

Edited by Muppy
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

How is it a laugher - I don’t expect the broncos to win but they are moving the ball 

We just saw the best drive the Broncos can possibly put together and it resulted in a FG.  If KC goes up by 14, Denver’s running game goes bye-bye and the game’s over.

11 minutes ago, Muppy said:

*shrugs*

Politicians have jobs and nobody likes the job they do.  

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

its two steps and a football move or a third step, looked to me like he had 3 steps granted it was close

The football move was tucking the ball away. They either didn’t want the embarrassment of blowing dead a fumble return for a TD or just outright KC BIAS…

20 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

But remember when Josh Allen runs it's bad because "too much of the Bills offense flows through Allen"

I will give credit to Chris Simms that he did make similar comments about too much of the Ravens offense flows through Lamar.

I will be fair though and say that the Chiefs do have slightly better run game without Mahomes’ yards than the Bills have without Allen’s yards.  

For example without the QB’s yards, the Chiefs would have 993 yds (before tonight), 26 or 27 in the league, while the Bills would be 30 or 31.

So maybe they don’t have too much of a balanced attack either

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.