SNF: Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

Very true. Just seems like he throws it up hoping and not expecting a reception 

Fair criticism on a lot of his passes. On those deep 50/50 balls, it's kind of like Allen putting it in the vicinity of Diggs and expecting that Diggs will win that battle. As they say, there's a reason CBs are playing CBs and not WR.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

50/50 ball. Plus the chance of a PI call. Plus it puts the Browns deep in their own territory. I don't think it's terrible to take that chance. 

Why not try and pick up a first down throwing over the middle? Why? Because he cannot. 

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Fair criticism on a lot of his passes. On those deep 50/50 balls, it's kind of like Allen putting it in the vicinity of Diggs and expecting that Diggs will win that battle. As they say, there's a reason CBs are playing CBs and not WR.

I don’t like 50/50 balls on 3rd downs much but I trust Allen to Diggs all day. It’s almost equivalent to Brady/Gronk. Make them stop you

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Collinsworth just said that the Browns haven't solved the "Rubics Cube" that is Jackson.  You know they guy they have intercepted FOUR times, held to well under 100 yards rushing and held the ravens to 13 points midway through the 4th quarter. Seems to me they figured it out.

Lamar Jackson can do no wrong.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm not getting this. At all.

Name a position of weakness on the browns roster.  Why is the record meh?  Why have they struggled against teams with way less talent?  Coaching, leadership, bad decision making.  I’m not referencing anything specific in this current game, I’m referencing our season all together compared to theirs.  We’ve both underachieved to this point.  Browns have more of an excuse due to key injuries.  If Belichick or Harbaugh had the Browns or Bills roster, they would be 11-0.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.