MNF: Rams at Niners

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Ramsey, Miller, OBJ.... What a recipe for success. Apparently no one has yet learned from the Daniel Snyder Redskins that you can't buy a SB. Lol

So sick of hearing about players like Beckham, who has been an injured/ineffective distraction for like 4 years now. Cam falls in this category too - the media just won't shut up about these guys

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Stafford going back to his later Detroit days. I guess adding OBJ didn’t make much of a difference

While I think OBJ is not anything like he used to be, I'd think him just getting signed and only a couple days in that system, I agree he won't make much of a difference 

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Just shows how desperate the media is. The media has been kissing the Rams ass most of this year especially the adding of Miller and then OBJ. I really hope the Rams end up falling apart

NFL network studio  is literally almost attached to Sofi. I know this is ESPN but in general the nfl media is all up in the Rams

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

So Ramsay can mouth off to the niners sideline but the bears dude gets a flag for staring them down. gj nfl 

He’s always had a mouth on him. But it’s funny that he quickly shut up after Allen torched him while he was with Jax and now LA. He’s the one player I would actually cheer if he got his bell rung and was out cold. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

NFL network studio  is literally almost attached to Sofi. I know this is ESPN but in general the nfl media is all up in the Rams

Cause it’s their SB year, they’re pretty much over the cap at this point and they have very little to no draft picks left. They have to win this season, cause if they don’t then they’ll have to gut the team just to get back being under the cap. 

1 minute ago, clayboy54 said:

Oh, it made a difference alright! Not a positive difference, however.

I never saw the appeal for OBJ minus the one amazing catch he had while with the Giants. And after that catch he really hasn’t done much except for being a distraction but I have to agree with his criticism of Mayfield though

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I didn't watch last week was someone on the Rams on the Manning cast last week?

The Manning’s did announce this game today lol

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

For a team that has spent so many future resources to win the Super Bowl over a 1-2 year window this is an unacceptable performance. Dream teams never win the whole thing.

If I was Kronke and they don’t make  SB this year, then I would fire McVay and the GM. 

Edited by BuffaloBills1998
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Cause it’s their SB year, they’re pretty much over the cap at this point and they have very little to no draft picks left. They have to win this season, cause if they don’t then they’ll have to gut the team just to get back being under the cap. 

I never saw the appeal for OBJ minus the one amazing catch he had while with the Giants. And after that catch he really hasn’t done much except for being a distraction but I have to agree with his criticism of Mayfield though

He’s actually had a good career…… 3 seasons with 90+ catches, 5-1000 yard seasons and 3 seasons w/ 10+ receiving TDs.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

For a team that has spent so many future resources to win the Super Bowl over a 1-2 year window this is an unacceptable performance. Dream teams never win the whole thing.

Hilarious take 8 days removed from a 6 point performance against the Jags. 

Gotta have a short term memory I guess.

Edited by FireChans
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.