Week 10: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

12 hours ago, njbuff said:

Jets pass rush is decent and against this OL, they will look like the 85 Bears.

Do we really believe the Bills are covering the 13 point spread?

McD says knox and brown should be good to practice this week.  If they can both start, I like our chances.  17 will bounce back

15 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s too soon for me...I’m not really in the mood to care about the Bills today...

Yet……you’re here discussing the Bills.  Chill out 🤴 Prince Herb 😘 

Edited by NewEra
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

we go 7-2 at worst our last 9 games & the Jax gm means nothing at the end! Every one is freaking out, every year good teams lose weird games

Good teams also beat teams with an above .500 record during the season.  We are have a big fat zero in that column right now......no wins.

I'm not sure who this guy is, or what sources he may have, but he called the Spencer Brown starting move the week it happened before anyone else had it.  Now, today he says this:

Vicious Sid

@vicious155

4h

BUMP!!! #Bills OL changes are afoot

Quote Tweet

Vicious Sid

The tweet he was bumping/referencing was the tweet about Brown starting sooner than later.

I am not sure what the changes may be this time, or if there will even be any, but he's been right on a few things before.  It will be interesting to see if there are changes, if we hear about them during the week or just see them on Sunday.  If I remember right, I don't thing any of the local media having Brown starting before they saw it on Sunday in warmups.

Unfortunately, our options are sol limited because we just don't have good talent waiting in the wings to jump in and start.  But after this week, I'm willing to try anything.

Edited by sven233

3 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

It's called peaking which it looks like the Bills did before the bye week. This is also the time of year where separation starts and you see who is truly a contender and whose a pretender.

I've had a theory that the Chiefs could be their 'SB' in hindsight because of all the eggs put into that basket to beat a team that's having a down year and simply not that good. And they also played above their heads against an elite Titans game and I don't believe are going to mentally from that 4th down play.

Obviously still a lot of football left to be played but I think even if they beat the Jets this week it's not going to be easy or a blowout because this team has too many glaring flaws that have been exposed and aren't able to be fixed until the offseason. And what's really sad is the Jets have more wins over teams with a winning record than the Bills do. If anything don't be shocked if the Bills are blown off the field and last week wasn't even the low point of the season yet.

We did not “peak”

I think we got complacent

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.