Week 10: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

When drafted, I wondered if the future “best case scenario” plan was Spencer Brown takes over LT, Dawkins kicks to LG, Doyle takes over RT and Williams stays at RT.

Dawkins and Williams could be phenomenal OGs. 

I feel that the envisioned "best case scenario" plan was for Brown to take over for Williams as the starting RT by 2023 (allowing the Bills to save money at that position by moving on from Daryl Williams) and for Doyle to take over as the swing tackle. 

In any case, Brown's development (and Williams' regression at RT) happened faster than anyone likely imagined. The only remaining question now is whether Tommy Doyle can turn into a serviceable depth player.

1 minute ago, KCNC said:

Maye being out has to help the Bills, right?

I actually feel like both of those players being out helps the Bills.

Kroft has been playing pretty well for the Jets. Not killing it statistically, but making some clutch catches when called upon. I believe he is their leading receiver from the tight end position.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, RichRiderBills said:

I'll admit Teller was a big mistake. ...but Spain got more money, showed up fat and overweight and deserved getting axed. Great that he's turned it around. Meanwhile we go to AFC championship. Spilt milk.

As it stands, I'd like our chances against the Browns with Felicia and Brown back. 

Mongo has been playing like Felicia.....

2 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

When drafted, I wondered if the future “best case scenario” plan was Spencer Brown takes over LT, Dawkins kicks to LG, Doyle takes over RT and Williams stays at RT.

Dawkins and Williams could be phenomenal OGs. 

I just never want to see Williams play RT ever again. If you want to experiment with him at RG fine, but he was a joke last Sunday. Damn near got Josh killed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.