Week 10: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

On 11/8/2021 at 8:00 AM, damj said:

Does it matter?

Not saying we're going to lose, but we certainly could.

And 13 points? fuggedaboutit, take the Jets with the points

23 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

You were saying?

image.thumb.png.29849141a709c897635ff7c0cabeab49.png

I was wrong ... I feel shame  tenor.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/9/2021 at 11:11 AM, dorquemada said:

Yup.  Until the Bills can string together a competent performance on O, there's no reason to think they'll cover a 13.5 point spread.  Based on the last couple weeks, 13.5 might qualify as an over, not a spread.  The Jets have some talent on the DL, and we're going to see them get after Allen.  We'll see if Dabol can come up with something to counter the pressure that doesn't involve #17 running 27 times.

This aged well...

On 11/15/2021 at 1:50 PM, Mark Vader said:

You were saying?

image.thumb.png.29849141a709c897635ff7c0cabeab49.png

This is why I learned way back in the Kelly days... Never bet on the Bills.  Never bet for them.  Never bet against them.  Just stay the hell away from Bills games.  I don't bet at all anymore and even when I did it was just small numbers but I still learned this.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

This aged well...

I've never been this happy to be so wrong before.  To be fair I did caveat it with if daboll gets his head of out his azz, which he clearly did

I'm still not super confident in this team. They're bipolar.  With NE surging, they can't drop any more dumb games like Jax.  Those are the games they needed to give them some buffer against playing actual good teams, so here we are. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.