Week 10: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

Just now, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

You called me out on my post (and I accepted your challenge), but you are unwilling to back up what you said? Looks like only one of us has the "courage of our convictions.  

Seems a little strident.  13.5 as an over is a joke, made to point out the ridiculousness of a 13.5 point spread favoring a team that scored 6 points against one of the worst Ds in the league.   By all means though, bet all you like on it, nobody is stopping you

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

NEED SUGGESTIONS

Since I can't start a new thread on the College Forum... (no clue how long the probation period lasts, I asked admin w/o an answer). I'm going to be at the Colts game on the 21st. Oklahoma State is playing at 8 p.m. vs Tech that Saturday on FOX. 

Anyone suggest a good place to watch the game? Thanks!

What part of town are you staying in?

25 minutes ago, Process said:

In case you're looking for a reason to feel depressed

One of the areas we really dropped the ball. Obviously with Teller, but honestly I’d consider both an upgrade with we have now.  I’d love to know what the sudden change in heart was with Spain that caused his departure.

51 minutes ago, Process said:

In case you're looking for a reason to feel depressed

Everyone should spam this tweet at the official Buffalo Bills twitter account.

Beane didn't think Teller was good enough to make this team over a guy like Feliciano.

And Spain was cut a few games into the season because he apparently wasn't a 'process' guy.

Truly sad stuff here.

No one gave a crap when Teller was traded.  Many were shocked the Bills got a draft pick in return.

It’s just a case of a player flourishing in another system.  Wyatt could have flopped here in Buffalo if he stayed.  Who knows.  Good for him.  He is going to get paid next year.

Edited by BillsfaninSB
  • Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

It's called peaking which it looks like the Bills did before the bye week. This is also the time of year where separation starts and you see who is truly a contender and whose a pretender.

I've had a theory that the Chiefs could be their 'SB' in hindsight because of all the eggs put into that basket to beat a team that's having a down year and simply not that good. And they also played above their heads against an elite Titans game and I don't believe are going to mentally from that 4th down play.

Obviously still a lot of football left to be played but I think even if they beat the Jets this week it's not going to be easy or a blowout because this team has too many glaring flaws that have been exposed and aren't able to be fixed until the offseason. And what's really sad is the Jets have more wins over teams with a winning record than the Bills do. If anything don't be shocked if the Bills are blown off the field and last week wasn't even the low point of the season yet.

They did not play above their heads against the Titans. They lost a hard fought game.

19 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What ever happened with this Ryan Bates? Wasn’t he supposed to be good? Why does he never play?

He did play

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

McDermott said Spencer Brown will be back at practice so hopefully that won’t be necessary 

When drafted, I wondered if the future “best case scenario” plan was Spencer Brown takes over LT, Dawkins kicks to LG, Doyle takes over RT and Williams stays at RT.

Dawkins and Williams could be phenomenal OGs. 

12 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Niagara Falls. We are going to Toronto that Saturday morning and could even watch the game there. 

I’ve watched games at Boston’s and Planet Hollywood in the Falls. In Toronto there is a huge sports bar at Harborfront, can’t remember the name. It was a good place. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve watched games at Boston’s and Planet Hollywood in the Falls. In Toronto there is a huge sports bar at Harborfront, can’t remember the name. It was a good place. 

Thank you! I'll look up both places. Can't wait... first trip to Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.