Week 10: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

Different circumstances and opponents, but hoping that the 2021 Bills can use yesterday's loss the same way that the 2020 Bills used their last minute loss to the Cardinals as a learning experience / added motivation by stacking several wins and playing their best football to end the season. 

I expect a much improved performance this weekend in any case. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Billever76 said:

I love knee jerk reaction Mondays lol....Bills are gonna come out and absolutely smoke the jets imo

thats what I thought about Jacksonville.  And Miami.  If the Bills can't block Jax, Jets Dline will spend as much time in Bills backfield as Josh

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

*****.   Mike White is by far the QB I least want the Bills to face, out of the 4 currently on their roster.

If the Bills can't beat a Jets team whose QB is Mike White then they aren't nearly as good as we thought they were.

Edited by Greg S
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Greg S said:

I can't imagine they will sleepwalk here. The Bills should be embarrassed by yesterday. I expect (hope) they will be focused all week in practice and they treat the Jets like they were the Bucs. Yesterday proved the "on any given Sunday" is a real thing in the NFL.  It sucks being a Bills fan living in NJ right now. I am already taking **** from my Jets fans co-workers. I will be there on Sunday so the Bills better ****ing win.

I would like to think after yesterday that the Bills would come in like a team on fire after yesterday and the embarrassment it was. I would also like to think the Jets offense comes down a little after two higher scoring games as bad teams tend to do that after little spurts. BUT it is impossible not to be slightly skeptical as I would've thought after the Dolphins game the Bills would've come out guns blazing and the same after the Titans so IDK. I just can't see them losing but I can see a 21-10 win with fans not satisfied in the least.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Eh disagree… if the Bills offense is efficient, offensive line blocks well, and they put up points in a comfortable win I think fans will be satisfied. 

Bills fans will never be satisfied. They have an inferiority complex that can never be overcome.

4 hours ago, DD4Bills said:

Will Josh be recovered from his illness? If so, they'll put up 24+ and cover.  I am not backing off of this...Josh was sick yesterday even though they won't admit it. He was starting to get sick during the week (look at practice press Q&A from Thursday(?)), and was clearly under the weather in yesterday's post-game presser. I don't mean covid, I just mean regular old sick. He toughed it out and played through it because Mitch was out. If Mitch was available, I wonder if they would have made a change when it was clear that Josh was struggling.

Hopefully they can put  yesterday behind them and take out all of their frustrations on the Jets.

I actually thought he looked sick at the press conference on Thursday or Friday (can't remember which one).  His nose was red and he seemed to be feeling pretty crappy.  I have no idea if this had anything to do with his performance, but I did notice it.

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.