11/7/21 Bills @ Jaguars Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, 97bills said:

We’ve been talking about it the oline and no running game is killing us. And it’s not going to change this year, so we can complain all we want we don’t have anyone else. This front office knew what this run game was and oline last year. 

I don't care if we use the entire draft on OL.  17 was awful but his OL was a disgrace. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

We were completely out coached and out executed on offense. 

Jags took all deep routes away, brought pressure, specifically off of Allen's right side, over and over to nullify him moving that way and force him to be uncomfortable. 

Our Oline was completely out matched and out of sync the entirety of the game, with free rushers coming through quite a few times. 

Our run game sucks, and has sucked for over a year. Oline depth is horrible and I believe we go draft heavy on oline this off season. 

Terrible game in general.  Horrific officials. Big let down. 

1 minute ago, Draconator said:

My stepson said the reason the Bills lost was because it was a sunny day, and that the Bills only know how to play well in bad weather. Discuss.

Your son has better recognition skills than Daboll.  Is he available for a coaching position?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

Stunning loss to state the obvious. I really didn't see this coming. This loss was clearly on the offense. The oline seems to be worst than I thought. Thus, Allen has no time to throw and the Bills can't run effectively. Daboll and the offense had no answers for the feeble Jags D. Allen was just terrible today. He was rattled, panicked, and made inexcusable turnovers. The wide receivers had some key drops as well. 

For a min, I thought the Jags D was  a buddy Ryan led Bears D. 

Trying not to overreact. How does this team make a legit super bowl run with such a porous oline? 

I'm not going to disagree the online played bad, but I thought Allen had plenty of time to throw for much of the first half. It's like he was constantly looking 20 yards down field. 

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I hate to gloat but this is why I don’t watch anymore.  

I'm  HUGE Game of Thrones fan.  And I say that having never seen an episode...

2 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Typical Josh. Looking the wrong way.

Okaaaay.  Wouldn't have been a 1st down if he had checked that one down... 🙄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

We fielded the worst o-line in the league and it got in Allen's head. I don't know what we can do to fix it. Pretty depressing.

The OL was the same as last year. Logic says keep them in tact, draft a couple prospects and that’s what we did. The massive underperformance is a genuine shock.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.