Bills/Chiefs Score Predictions Thread

BuffaloBillyG

4 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I predict Breida will be active. Bills will get too cute with the gameplan instead of sticking with what they do.

I am mildly concerned about this as well. Games like this are when Daboll tries to pull out all the stops and it gets the offense out of rhythm. I think this is the week we finally see McKenzie jet sweeps again and I bet we target Spencer Brown on a pass in the end zone. I'm okay with some variation. I just hope we don't try playing an entirely different style of offense.

• Agree 1

You all know who I'm rooting for...but I'm not making a prediction.  KC's defense makes a prediction too hard for me.  

KC is at home and tends to play to the competition...so there is that.  I really really don't like my teams D at all.  I can't call a Chiefs win with this D....

I would like to add this game has MASSIVE playoff implications.  If KC wins this game, They control their destiny to the 2 seed, having a tiebreaker over the BIlls and the same 3-2 record.  KC would trail the Browns by a game, but if they tie with them, KC has that tie breaker....IF KC loses, they likely fall 2 games behind Cleveleland, a we'd be 2 full games back of the Bills and on the wrong side of the tiebreaker.  Basically it would all but kill the loser of this games shot at the one seed.  I am sure Browns fan

Ugh...since it's a prediction thread.  Buffalo 45 KC 41

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

34-23

Daaaaaaaaa Bills!

They will game plan to take away Kelce and Hill with help from an improved pass rush, CHE will be held in check by a run D lead by Star, who wasn't out there for the last two meetings. KC will still score some points, but this Defense will be able to keep Mahomes uncomfortable back there, stall drives and force some fgs.

On the flip side, To say the KC defense hasn't look great would be a vast understatement, and the Bills offense is better as a whole than it was last season.

Sanders has been a huge upgrade over Smoke, he and Josh's chemistry development has been on display week after week, and even at age 34 Sanders' route running, sure hands, and ability to get open downfield have been impressive, it's almost like having another Diggs out there(I said almost).  Then you factor in the emergence of Dawson Knox as a legitimate threat at the TE position to an already top 5 WR corps, plus a more than capable backfield... there are simply too many ways for the offense to get the job done, the only thing that could get in the way of a W is the Bills themselves.  They can't beat themselves with stupid penalties, Daboll can't get too cute with the gameplan, just let the playmakers make plays, and don't inexplicably abandon the run, Moss will be a key factor in running over that soft KC front on the way to this W. 

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan
  • Like (+1) 1

I am getting a vibe about this game similar to last year's Seattle game.

I have enormous respect and FEAR for KC...and yet I think we might actually beat them in this game.

Not to be missed here is their D which is near bottom of league, and our D which is top of the league.

If Allen shows up and it's the good Allen, I think we'll win 31-20.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Bills 30 Chiefs 13....We knock Mahomes out of the game early and cruise

I think Henne showed a JAG QB could run that show  (no not that Jag taken #1 ;)

I think the over under is 58.5 on this one so I will play the push ;)

Bills 30 Chefs 28.5 (they invent a new way to score a 1/2 point) ;) 

Edited by JMF2006

One million to three, Bills. 

Go Bills!!!

Chiefs - 31

Bills - 16

Unfortunately I think the red zone issues will result in three FG's for the Bills.  While the defense has been fantastic, they've faced three back up QB's.  The team hasn't beaten a good team yet - their opponents so far are 5 - 11.   I Think KC wants to prove that they're back, particularly on prime time.  

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.