What was up with Beasley today?

3 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

He isn't getting booed.  

I’m there stone sober at least 30 minutes before intros and I have to say I haven’t heard anyone boo that guy.  Not a peep.  So the whole “tired of getting booed” thing is nonsense. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I guess playing only 50% of the snaps will get any starter a little pissy ;) 

The gameplan definitely focused on running and throwing to Diggs, Knox and Sanders today. Whether that was matchup based or an effort to get certain aspects tuned up before next week, I don’t know. But, seeing Beas’ only reception being a sideline throw was odd. We’ll see what is up next week. If this continues, we can assume there is a story here.

• Like (+1) 1

He had 11 catches last week and 25 for the season. On pace for over 100 receptions. If he is whining he needs to shut up. After an 11 reception game and playing in bad weather where you would expect more underneath throws the Texans decided to bracket him a bit more. That just made more room for Diggs and others. Suck it up Cole and wait your turn. 

I like Gabe Davis and Sanders but Cole is devastating in the slot. So far Gabe is the odd man out and it should stay that way as Sanders has been phenomenal too.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't have a problem with it.  All great receivers want the ball and are typically vocal about it.  I don't agree with Beas's political/vax stance, but he's a hell of a football player who we need to be at his best to have this offense really humming.  I have no doubt that he'll bounce back with a solid game against KC.

It may be more difficult to distinguish EEEEEEEEEEE vs. OOOOOOOOO while watching on TV, but at the stadium it is clearly B-EEEEEEEEEEEE-S and not B-OOOOOOOOOOOOO.  I was also one of the people yelling B-EEEEEEEEEEE-S along with everyone else within ear-shot of me.

He is getting all love at the stadium, notwithstanding the whole vax thing.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBob said:

Someone needs to clue this guy in.  Apparently, his Vax paranoia has spilled over to his hearing. 🙄

Someone with Twitter know if fans are re-tweeting him letting him know the fans definitely AREN'T booing him? Cole is making himself look pretty silly here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

If he's hearing boos then shame on those doing the booing. 

I disagree with this.  People have the right to speak their mind.  It’s the American way.  I’m telling you, though: I’ve never had a drink inside that stadium, and I’ve had a total of one drink in the parking lot outside of that stadium in 35 years.  (It was before the Jets game we lost on the KO return in OT during the Bledsoe years.)  I don’t hear what Cole is talking about.  Not a peep.