Robert Kraft calls Bill Belichick the 'biggest f***ing a**hole in my life' in new Patriots tell-all book

The 9 Isles

This is like Christmas and every present I open is exactly the thing I want and then someone tells me, "Oh, person known as dollars 2 donuts on TSW, we are not having ham tonight, we are having lasagna based upon your late mom's recipe.", and then I get the mail from the day before and it turns out I won the publisher's clearing house sweepstakes grand prize and when I go into the living room to tell my extended family they all yell "surprise!" and show me an all expense paid trip to Nashville along with notice of a private tour of the Gibson Garage and also the Gibson  factory, and then and only then when I catch my breathe someone throws in front of me a half gallon container of Heavenly Hash ice cream...no bowl, just a spoon and the container.

...so...seeing that team and fan base suffer...it's like that to me. 

What?  You have a plate of Doritos with melted sharp cheddar cheese, jalapenos and Frank's hot sauce melted on it for me to eat while laying on the couch with my favorite pillow and blanket to watch a newly discovered Director's Cut edition of Tommy Boy?! 

Of course you do.  

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

What?  You have plate of Doritos with melted sharp cheddar cheese, jalapenos and Frank's hot sauce melted on it for me to eat while laying on the couch with my favorite pillow and blanket to watch a newly discovered Director's Cut edition of Tommy Boy?! 

Of course you do.  

I can hear you getting fatter.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Belichick to the Giants has long been my prediction of where he ends up next. Could be this offseason.

Yup. 

I wish this game could live up to its hype, but Brady and the Bucs are going to outscore NE's popgun offense, and it won't be close.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Bills fans enjoying the read

Michael Richards Yes GIF

Mods, can’t we add a sinister laugh emogie.

Something like this when we read the classic meltdown in NE.

This is one of the reasons like I heard from a caller on the extra point show this morning, it’s not as fun to hate Brady anymore when Lord Vader is still there.

If there is a god in heaven, 49-6 Bucs Sunday night and three picks for Mac.

Arians waves Brady to get off the field, and Brady gestures screw that, and then scores another 7 making it 56-6.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

Well, we already knew that Robert Kraft was not the genteel Mr. nice guy he pretended to be for years.  Now we have confirmation that Belichick is really cow poop, as if we didn't know already.  Maybe it's time to start thinking of New England as America's cesspool.

Start?

11 hours ago, Jobot said:

So in reading that quote there is zero context. It totally sounded like Kraft was making a joke with some ironic sarcasm.

I assume that's what it is.

BB hasn't gone anywhere!  Nor is he.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

6 rings, 9 Super Bowls and yet everything about that team is miserable. 

Those days are gone, 

sounds like sellers remorse on the part of Kraft letting Brady go. Bill O'Brien did too good a job of getting fired now that we all think he's a buffoon. I'd like to find a future's bet on Belichicks' ever winning a SB again. I don't see it happening in the Beane McDermott era

Edited by stuvian
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/30/2021 at 7:10 PM, TheyCallMeAndy said:

If Belicheck retires/get fired at the end of the year and Kraft hires DaBoll, would we be worried?

Thats an honest question, this year looks promising but up to this point in his Bills coaching career I don’t think he’s been impressive.

Don’t they have their OC in waiting all these years ? 

11 hours ago, stuvian said:

sounds like sellers remorse on the part of Kraft letting Brady go. Bill O'Brien did too good a job of getting fired now that we all think he's a buffoon. I'd like to find a future's bet on Belichicks' ever winning a SB again. I don't see it happening in the Beane McDermott era

Seller's remorse. Good one. I had it when I sold a pristine 1982 K5 Blazer.. all because it had a busted axle. I should have fixed it.

The other remorse was selling a 1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer (woody as seen on Breaking Bad). Man, that thing drank fuel, but it could fly. It was so comfortable. And snow came out the A/C, which was appreciated in DC. I thought the buyer had an ***** when we agreed on terms.

Brady/Belichick/Kraft all suck.. and they're ancient as sin. We need to stop obsessing over them. Kraft is old enough to die, then we can schadenfreude over their upcoming ownership issues soon to rise. My worry is TB will move into broadcasting, then we'll never be rid of him.

• Like (+1) 1