Diggs threatened by rapper

IBTG81

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I found that impossible to follow - so he sent a bottle to lil baby’s baby mama? 

Diggs saw the woman in a club and sent her a bottle of champagne and a note

As one does when one is a noted "playa" like Stefon

One of the rapper's "people" didn't like it and told Diggs to "find someone else" or go play football

Diggs, of course, is likely to do both regardless, being (as McKenzie says) "very popular" AND about to start football season

The rapper should level up his game if he wants to keep his woman's attention:

"If you Like it Then you Shoulda put a Ring on It, Don't be mad when you see that he want it"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Everybody knows that Da Baby is far more insane than Lil Baby so Diggs should be fine. I'd maybe be a little worried if it was the original "Baby" from Cash Money, aka Birdman, but he's pretty old now. Yes, these are all real people.

So, nobody puts any baby in any corner?!  Tough bunch! 

The Buffalo Bills WR is said t have sent her a bottle in the club along with a message as well

Was this at Dave and Buster's?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

One of the rapper's "people" didn't like it and told Diggs to "find someone else" or go play football

Diggs, of course, is likely to do both regardless, being (as McKenzie says) "very popular" AND about to start football season

"If you Like it Then you Shoulda put a Ring on It, Don't be mad when you see that he want it"

Just the way I do it, except I send champipple.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm torn between thinking when someone says "ITS ALOT COME BEHIND LILBABY" nothing else really needs to be said, and recognizing I have no earthly idea what that would mean unless someone explained it.   In fact, I'm still not sure what the threat part is.  

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Reading the exchange of tweets, I was fully prepared to call the 21st century version of Barbara Billingsley's role in 'Airplane!'.

I am so 'unhip', it's a wonder my ass doesn't fall off...🙁

Looks like I picked a bad time to…

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Guy must not realize Diggs is a Made Man.

They must Av never met Mongo, Schnowman, and the Dman (Williams).  I get the papas, get the papas.

• Haha (+1) 2