Last Duke Williams thread....[Edit: unclaimed on waived/injured, now on Bills IR]]

cage

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

If he was going to be resigned to PS likely he would not have been waived/injured.

Right.  The injury seems pretty slight but it probably means no one picks him up on waivers and he is free to look for a team as a FA once he clears.

Lets the rest of the WRs know who are looking at being cut that they have a better chance at PS too.

Win win and a good move by all.

46 minutes ago, Cotton Fitzsimmons said:

Miyagi, my good fellow... you are spot on per usual!

We must not let memories of THE CHROISEN ONE die... for posterity sake.

Cotton, you and I have been around long enough to know the prophesies of old. 

“And out of the land of milk and honey, between the Euphrates and Tigris, a child shall be born. You shall call him the Chroison one. For his

charisma, poise, Golden arm, and pearly smile will save ye people of Buffalo.”

But people may have forgotten this part of the prophecy:

“And from the line of The Chroison one shall be born a son. And he shall Beget a son who shall beget a son, who shall hail from the Mountain West and shall be the one to lead thee to the promised land.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, cage said:

I'm sure its nothing, but interesting look on Allen's face as he congratulates Duke on the TD pass.  I don't think I've ever seen him look that way, he's usually pretty "in the moment" when celebrating a TD w/ one of his receivers.  It was a 4th quarter TD pass to take the lead, you would think he would be amped up.  Its peculiar....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

I agree that we are done w the Dukester.  Here is an interesting question?  Who is a better NFL WR, Zay Jones or Duke Williams?  Or are either really NFL caliber receivers?  

Duke is headed to Las Vegas and taking Zay's spot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

I think he got hurt signing his contract. 

McDemott was referring to recent guys. At least that was the way I interpreted and guys like Lamp who haven't been practicing for awhile weren't being referenced. 

I think Lamp was injured very early in camp.    It's a shame, I had high hopes for him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.