Miami at Chicago: 1pm NFLN

YoloinOhio

Tua still stinks. Always has. Always will since I first scouted him when he arrived at Alabama. 

Pre snap he should have seen K Mack vs his slot WR a clear mismatch and instead throws an incompletion on the outside. 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, DJB said:

Tua still stinks. Always has. Always will since I first scouted him when he arrived at Alabama. 

Pre snap he should have seen K Mack vs his slot WR a clear mismatch and instead throws an incompletion on the outside. 

Mack was not on the slot receiver, he literally rushed from the right side of the line...No one was open on that play.

Edited by DolFAN93

Just now, Bangarang said:

Yuma’s arm strength isn’t impressive at all but he’s playing pretty well so far. 

This is what I’m seeing.  He’s moving around better and he has great touch on his passes - but no zip after about 8 yards.  If you can muddy his pocket and make him throw outside the sticks (or into the wind) he is going to struggle.

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This is what I’m seeing.  He’s moving around better and he has great touch on his passes - but no zip after about 8 yards.  If you can muddy his pocket and make him throw outside the sticks (or into the wind) he is going to struggle.

He looks small out there and seems to throw off his back foot once pressure gets in his face. 

• Agree 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Ya Gesicki is a beast. 

He's a free agent next year. Should cash in

He is only a beast against the Bills, though. He has a big game here or there and then absolutely disappears for the rest of the season.

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The throws across the field or outside the hashes seem to hang for ages.