Preseason TNF: WFT at Pats / Eagles at Steelers

YoloinOhio

Say what you want about Tasker working the preseason Bills broadcasts, but these Cheats announcers haven't mentioned a WTF player in the last 10 minutes.  Oops, they just said Patterson (WTF RB), and then we're right back to discussing the Cheats exclusively.  They're not even bothering with play-by-play.  At least Catalana and Tasker discussed both teams.

Patriots and announcers acting like they just won the Super Bowl. Especially tarantula head Cam Newton.

Isn't one of the side effects of Covid is that it can turn your hair fluorescent green?

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Haha (+1) 4

37 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Say what you want about Tasker working the preseason Bills broadcasts, but these Cheats announcers haven't mentioned a WTF player in the last 10 minutes.  Oops, they just said Patterson (WTF RB), and then we're right back to discussing the Cheats exclusively.  They're not even bothering with play-by-play.  At least Catalana and Tasker discussed both teams.

Yeah, but be honest. Who would you rather talk about? The Patriots have an interesting storyline and the Redskins have faded into obscurity for the last 30 odd years.

Just now, Ralonzo said:

what other ending to a New England home game could there be?

If the ref said just give it to him

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

Yeah, but be honest. Who would you rather talk about? The Patriots have an interesting storyline and the Redskins have faded into obscurity for the last 30 odd years.

No matter how bad our opponent, I never remember our preseason announcers completely ignoring the other team.  It's completely unprofessional from a broadcasting standpoint.

1 hour ago, billsherd said:

While in CFL regular season game score is 1-0.

Don't be knockin' the rouge.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

I see replay is still useless. What a joke that call was. Even in the worthless pre-season, teams playing in Foxboro still get screwed by the officials. 

Can’t even blame Al Riveron anymore. Of course, Walt is no upgrade.

• Like (+1) 1

Lol it’s the first pre season game! No one looks awesome in those games and if Brady was still here he wouldn’t even have dressed for it. 

That said Jones looked the better of the two starting QBs and he had what would have been a TD dropped by Wilkerson. Heck he had like 3 passes dropped. He also showed quick decision making all night and actually had the Pats O the closest it has come to resembling when Brady was here. Oh and he did it with mostly the second group.  Oh and the starting D had zero points scored on them.. 

Are the Pats challengers this year? Not unless Buffalo has injuries or your D is sub par. (I suspect neither) 

I again suspect the Pats win 10-12 games just based off of the schedule.  They may be a wild card team but they need another reliable WR if not elite WR on O to have a chance contend and of course Jones would have to prove to be good. The D is going win most of the games this year. 

51 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

I would love to hear these ass hats when the Pats go 7-10 this year.

Lmao you do realize Zola’s is a former Patriot QB and backed up Bledsoe for years.. he is more a homer than anyone. He is the color guy for the radio announcers for games up here.. I am sure Buffalo has the same kind of homer announcers, that’s their job to rah rah the home crowd.. although Zola’s slammed Newton HARD last year. 

48 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Never heard announcers make such a big deal out of a pre-season game. Losing last year really screwed up Pats nation. They all act like they are gonna steamroll the AFC again. Like last year was a fluke or something. 

Actually having a Terrible QB for the first time since 1996 was what screwed us up. Lol

• Haha (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol it’s the first pre season game! No one looks awesome in those games and if Brady was still here he wouldn’t even have dressed for it. 

That said Jones looked the better of the two starting QBs and he had what would have been a TD dropped by Wilkerson. Heck he had like 3 passes dropped. He also showed quick decision making all night and actually had the Pats O the closest it has come to resembling when Brady was here. Oh and he did it with mostly the second group.  Oh and the starting D had zero points scored on them.. 

you can probably replace “EJ Manuel” everywhere you write “Jones,” and you’d have pretty much the same write-up every homer Bills fan was writing about 5 years ago.  😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

I would love to hear these ass hats when the Pats go 7-10 this year.

Trying to understand that prediction. The Patriots were absolute trash last year and won 7 games and 3 others they should of won (Chiefs, Bills and Broncos) yet you figure they didn't make enough improvements this offseason to fair much better? Seen this show before from Bill....solid but unspectacular offense, top tier defense, special teams and the best coach in football playing mistake free. Teams wondering how they lost to them.....seen it before. Underestimate them all you want, they're not going to be an easy out.  

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Are the Pats challengers this year? Not unless Buffalo has injuries or your D is sub par. (I suspect neither) 

I again suspect the Pats win 10-12 games just based off of the schedule.  They may be a wild card team but they need another reliable WR if not elite WR on O to have a chance contend and of course Jones would have to prove to be good. The D is going win most of the games this year. 

I can see 10-7 if NE's defense is top 5 in the league, but Fitz and the starters moved easily on them. They missed the FG. 🤷🏻‍♂️

NE's offense is going to barely suffice and the rookie QB will be starting sooner than later.