It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

"On the dubious assumption that the Mandate does pass constitutional muster—which we need not decide today—it is nonetheless fatally flawed on its own terms."

"Indeed, the Mandate’s strained prescriptions combine to make it the rare government pronouncement that is both overinclusive (applying to employers and employees in virtually all industries and workplaces in America, with little attempt to account for the obvious differences between the risks facing, say, a security guard on a lonely night shift, and a meatpacker working shoulder to shoulder in a cramped warehouse) and underinclusive (purporting to save employees with 99 or more coworkers from a 'grave danger' in the workplace, while making no attempt to shield employees with 98 or fewer coworkers from the very same threat). The Mandate’s stated impetus—a purported ‘emergency’ that the entire globe has now endured for nearly two years,' and which OSHA itself spent nearly two months responding to—is unavailing as well. And its promulgation grossly exceeds OSHA’s statutory authority."

From the 5th Circuit opinion, which came out yesterday, extending the stay of OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard "pending adequate judicial review" of the motion for a permanent injunction. 

https://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions/pub/21/21-60845-CV0.pdf

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

"On the dubious assumption that the Mandate does pass constitutional muster—which we need not decide today—it is nonetheless fatally flawed on its own terms."

"Indeed, the Mandate’s strained prescriptions combine to make it the rare government pronouncement that is both overinclusive (applying to employers and employees in virtually all industries and workplaces in America, with little attempt to account for the obvious differences between the risks facing, say, a security guard on a lonely night shift, and a meatpacker working shoulder to shoulder in a cramped warehouse) and underinclusive (purporting to save employees with 99 or more coworkers from a 'grave danger' in the workplace, while making no attempt to shield employees with 98 or fewer coworkers from the very same threat). The Mandate’s stated impetus—a purported ‘emergency’ that the entire globe has now endured for nearly two years,' and which OSHA itself spent nearly two months responding to—is unavailing as well. And its promulgation grossly exceeds OSHA’s statutory authority."

From the 5th Circuit opinion, which came out yesterday, extending the stay of OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard "pending adequate judicial review" of the motion for a permanent injunction. 

https://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions/pub/21/21-60845-CV0.pdf

That stupid thing never had a snowball’s chance. Glad it got struck down. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The contagious delta variant is driving up COVID-19 hospitalizations in the Mountain West and fueling disruptive outbreaks in the North, a worrisome sign of what could be ahead this winter in the U.S....

In recent days, a Vermont college suspended social gatherings after a spike in cases tied to Halloween parties. Boston officials shut down an elementary school to control an outbreak. Hospitals in New Mexico and Colorado are overwhelmed.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-colorado-united-states-michigan-public-health-f2d9ccb4092fd4651d055dbf7083f259

New Mexico is running out of intensive care beds despite the state’s above-average vaccination rate. Waning immunity may be playing a role. People who were vaccinated early and have not yet received booster shots may be driving up infection numbers.

“It’s hard to know what’s coming next with this virus,” researcher Linsey Marr said. “We thought we knew, but delta really surprised us. We thought the vaccine would help end this, but things are still dragging on. It’s hard to know what’s going to happen next.”

Vermont is also one of 14 states that have seen an increase of about 10% or more in hospital admissions over the last week, the ABC News analysis found. About two-thirds of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Vermont are unvaccinated, with those in the intensive care unit also largely unvaccinated, state officials said this week. COVID-19 patients make up between 10-15% of ICU patients; if that number increases to around 25%, "then the system could be in jeopardy," Levine said.

Regarding the recent case surge, Vermont may also be a "victim of our success," Levine said Tuesday, pointing to a lack of natural COVID-19 immunity among unvaccinated residents "because we kept the virus at such low levels throughout the entire pandemic." Vermont has one of the lowest levels nationwide of people who have developed natural immunity to the virus, CDC data shows.

By the same token, waning immunity among residents who were "efficiently and effectively" vaccinated early on is also likely contributing to rising cases, Levine said. Breakthrough cases among vaccinated residents are up 31% over the past week, according to state data.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/vermont-highest-vaccination-rate-country-cases-surging/story?id=81090116

YEAR THREE!!!  

Rand Paul said that scientists in Wuhan created a virus that mutates in a way that gives the appearance it is happening naturally, yet it was actually engendered to behave that way...that’s pretty f’d up, if you ask me...But it’s diabolically genius, if true, because it would keep the pandemic going indefinitely...

The more info that comes out about Covid, the more it seems that there is a possibility it may have been planned, or at the very least, governments are using it to make pharmaceutical companies and themselves a ton a money, and to create authoritarian governments around the world, while not giving two shi#s about people...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Florida Surgeon General Ladapo: ‘We Can Expect More of the Same and Worse’ if People Don’t Speak Up Against Mandates

“I mean, I think that unfortunately, part of the reason we’ve gotten to a place now where people who once said on the record that you couldn’t force people to take vaccine for COVID-19 are now saying the opposite thing —  that in fact not only can you, you should force people to take this vaccine — I think that … part of the reason that has happened is because enough people have not been outspoken about their rights,” Ladapo said. “So I think that these medical decisions are for people to make. I think that goes from everything from masks mandates to now these vaccinate mandates and vaccine passports.”

“And I think that if people who don’t agree that that’s the appropriate approach, policy approach, the appropriate health policy approach, to these problems, if they don’t speak up, we can expect more of the same and worse,” he predicted. “I think this is the time for people to speak up.....”

“Not only is it an affront to human rights, it’s also scientifically just ridiculous. The difference, for example, in mortality between children and older people from COVID is literally 1,000-fold. There’s literally — the risk is 1,000 times higher. So it’s just not sensible, and again, it’s really disrespectful and harmful to human rights and human dignity,” he added.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/13/exclusive-florida-surgeon-general-ladapo-we-can-expect-more-of-the-same-and-worse-if-people-dont-speak-up-against-mandates/

Been speaking up and standing up for Florida against these evil SOBs since April 2020. 

My fear now is the global cabal of communists have been astonished at how easy this was that yep, much worse will be coming.

And even if these lunatics are "well intended" (they aren't) they never stop or admit mistakes - they double down.  

YEAR THREE!

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 9/15/2021 at 6:12 PM, Big Blitz said:

I'm sorry who is the president?

You're rooting for deaths.  

Find me one, one conservative poster that blamed any blue state governor for cases and deaths especially in April 2020 and January 2021.

Find me one.  

Tells you all you need to know about this sham.   

I'll step up to this challenge! :)

Cuomo:  NY's Governor put a bunch of sick people in many old-folks' homes.  Many old folks died.  You know this, I know this, everyone knows this.  Will his ####### move ever be taken to task?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Vermont is also one of 14 states that have seen an increase of about 10% or more in hospital admissions over the last week, the ABC News analysis found. About two-thirds of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Vermont are unvaccinated, with those in the intensive care unit also largely unvaccinated, state officials said this week. COVID-19 patients make up between 10-15% of ICU patients; if that number increases to around 25%, "then the system could be in jeopardy," Levine said.

Regarding the recent case surge, Vermont may also be a "victim of our success," Levine said Tuesday, pointing to a lack of natural COVID-19 immunity among unvaccinated residents "because we kept the virus at such low levels throughout the entire pandemic." Vermont has one of the lowest levels nationwide of people who have developed natural immunity to the virus, CDC data shows.

By the same token, waning immunity among residents who were "efficiently and effectively" vaccinated early on is also likely contributing to rising cases, Levine said. Breakthrough cases among vaccinated residents are up 31% over the past week, according to state data.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/vermont-highest-vaccination-rate-country-cases-surging/story?id=81090116

YEAR THREE!!!  

It’s almost like the solution to the problem is embedded in your quote eh?

Edited by Sundancer
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 11/6/2021 at 4:27 AM, Sundancer said:

Not Graphene oxide, one of the stupid instagram rumors. You should join with Buffalo Timmy. He falls for crap like this too. 

The only RUMOR is that Vaccines are effective or safe. Only Sheeple believe the CDC or FDA which are bought and controlled by the vaccine companies. Blindly listening to the self proclaimed "experts" who are nothing more than sock puppets controlled by BIG Pharma.

4 minutes ago, Kellyhero68 said:

The only RUMOR is that Vaccines are effective or safe. Only Sheeple believe the CDC or FDA which are bought and controlled by the vaccine companies. Blindly listening to the self proclaimed "experts" who are nothing more than sock puppets controlled by BIG Pharma.

Strong 6th post. 

Is the moon landing fake too? 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

They do work, and cases don’t mean squat . Media should stop harping on those.

Another attempt to do something and Demented a Biden and his communist buddies botched it again.   What a loser.  

image.jpeg.09962e9f9a2c149951c1c41fe552aa0b.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

COVID-19 vaccine boosters for all adults is a ‘slippery slope,’ expert warns

An infectious disease expert has voiced his disapproval of COVID-19 vaccine boosters becoming available for all adults in Canada.

Dr. Neil Rau, who is also an assistant professor of medicine at the University of Toronto, said on The Roy Green Show on Sunday that Canada has to be “pragmatic” when it comes to how we distribute the boosters.

He argued that the current vaccine offers one to three months of preventing transmission of the virus before the “immunity starts to wane,” therefore one booster wouldn’t prevent spread for too long of a time.

“You can’t have a situation where people aren’t current every three months,” he said. “You have to be pragmatic here.”

Instead, he thinks Canada should currently be focussing on vaccinating those who are vulnerable, such as the elderly, organ transplant recipients and chemotherapy patients, as examples.

He mentioned the policy of offering boosters to health-care workers, which has been approved in Ontario, but the purpose would be to stop transmission, which, again, would require a new dose every three months or so.

“I hope we don’t move down this slippery slope of trying to get everybody to be boosted,” he said. “Can’t do it.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/8373612/neil-rau-covid-19-vaccine-booster/

After 3 months apparently it's just as easy to spread vaccinated or not.   

Yet if you aren't vaccinated and someone is but that was 9 months ago - that latter person can "do things" and the unvaccinated cannot.   

Let that sink in how f.....ing stupid this is.   

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

How to become a Bazillionaire

Step 1 - Create a product that 90% of the population wants

Step 2 - Work with governments to mandate that everyone take your product over and over again 

Step 3 - Profit! 

One step plan.  Marry that person.  

On 7/20/2021 at 3:18 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

No. Get your damn vaccine, just like your hero Trump did.

I got mine, because it was my choice to do so. This immunization will not stop me from carrying or transmitting the virus so if someone chooses not to get the vaccine and get really sick or die, that is on them. 

I have taken care of many patients who have had a variety of viruses; The common trend that started the downward spiral was obesity, COPD, kidney disease, CHF, CAD, emphysema, diabetes, old age and other co-morbidities. COVID acts no different than other viruses.

In the beginning it was being treated wrong as well. Ventilators were killing people because PEEP was stretching the inflamed alveoli further where permeability/O2 transport was even more diminished. We now know how to treat this and this virus has just about ran its course. My guess, it will continue to mutate like the flu and a tweak to the vaccine will happen and folks will opt to get the vaccine or not. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

I got mine, because it was my choice to do so. This immunization will not stop me from carrying or transmitting the virus so if someone chooses not to get the vaccine and get really sick or die, that is on them. 

I have taken care of many patients who have had a variety of viruses; The common trend that started the downward spiral was obesity, COPD, kidney disease, CHF, CAD, emphysema, diabetes, old age and other co-morbidities. COVID acts no different than other viruses.

In the beginning it was being treated wrong as well. Ventilators were killing people because PEEP was stretching the inflamed alveoli further where permeability/O2 transport was even more diminished. We now know how to treat this and this virus has just about ran its course. My guess, it will continue to mutate like the flu and a tweak to the vaccine will happen and folks will opt to get the vaccine or not. 

you seem like you have a good grasp of the science and not a ideologue. good news we need people to seperate the bullsh*+.

i been watching this guy on and off. its who way back last year produced documented studies natural immunity showed great results showing protection was looking robust for at the very least 5 years. 

here is another based on "horse paste" being VERY effective for what it is used for. at $.06 a pill it makes alot of sense why it is demonized. the same sense on why natural immunity is quickly discounted.

any opinions on what he is saying or the studies he is presenting..before it vanishes that is. 

Edited by Buffarukus

5 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Pretty much everyone. See data.

See above.

So they work for those that are vaccinate and does not for those unvaccinated?  So the only ones truly harmed here are those that have chosen NOT to get the vaccine?  Is that correct? 

13 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

here is another based on "horse paste" being VERY effective for what it is used for. at $.06 a pill it makes alot of sense why it is demonized. the

The blogger known as Scott a Alexander (a real life MD/psychiatrist, not a virologist) just did his own highly readable meta analysis of the various ivermectin studies. I would urge anyone to read it. It is fair and evenhanded, and ends with some intriguing speculation that is presented as exactly that. Bottom line: those who think ivermectin may be of value aren’t necessarily nuts (although many are), the results of studies are suggestive of some potential value, but they are riddled with everything ranging from sampling error to confounding variables to out-and-out fraud. It’s a long read but a good one. Recommended for all, on every side of the great COVID vaccine/treatment debates:

https://astralcodexten.substack.com/p/ivermectin-much-more-than-you-wanted

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

I'll patiently wait for my Nobel Prize in medicine, but you could start to contain this pandemic in a more permanent fashion in months if everyone supplemented with Vitamin D.  One pill a day, get it from anywhere you want.  .Gov pays for two blood tests, get it where ever you want.  Keep it above 25.  It's a fact that if you are elderly, obese or have co-morbidity like cancer your D levels are in the tank and you must supplement.  

You don't need billions of $700 COVID pills.  You don't need to vaccinate everyone 10x over.  I hate how modern medicine has suddenly turned a blind eye to Vitamin D deficiency despite spending the last three decades trying to lower flu cases through Vitamin D supplementation.  IT IS THE SAME PROBLEM - viruses find a way in through deficiency.

I've yet to see a single study that looks at blood levels of people who've died from COVID, have had severe COVID, have had mild cases, and those that don't seem to catch it regardless of exposure. I bet that cases of death and serious COVID, that level is below 30 and those that walk around without catching it have high levels and that the reason breakthrough keeps happening is because regardless of vaccination, the patient's Vitamin D level is dangerously low.  

20 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I'll patiently wait for my Nobel Prize in medicine, but you could start to contain this pandemic in a more permanent fashion in months if everyone supplemented with Vitamin D.  One pill a day, get it from anywhere you want.  .Gov pays for two blood tests, get it where ever you want.  Keep it above 25.  It's a fact that if you are elderly, obese or have co-morbidity like cancer your D levels are in the tank and you must supplement.  

You don't need billions of $700 COVID pills.  You don't need to vaccinate everyone 10x over.  I hate how modern medicine has suddenly turned a blind eye to Vitamin D deficiency despite spending the last three decades trying to lower flu cases through Vitamin D supplementation.  IT IS THE SAME PROBLEM - viruses find a way in through deficiency.

I've yet to see a single study that looks at blood levels of people who've died from COVID, have had severe COVID, have had mild cases, and those that don't seem to catch it regardless of exposure. I bet that cases of death and serious COVID, that level is below 30 and those that walk around without catching it have high levels and that the reason breakthrough keeps happening is because regardless of vaccination, the patient's Vitamin D level is dangerously low.  

My D is 87.4 so I'm good.  

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So they work for those that are vaccinate and does not for those unvaccinated?  So the only ones truly harmed here are those that have chosen NOT to get the vaccine?  Is that correct? 

Work and work perfectly are of course different. 

Get vaccinated to protect yourself and others, especially elderly and at risk people. 

It's really not that hard. 

Also get booster-ized. Got mine on Monday. 

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Big pharm at the epicenter of it all! Zinc and Vitamin D are my friends!!!

14 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

you seem like you have a good grasp of the science and not a ideologue. good news we need people to seperate the bullsh*+.

i been watching this guy on and off. its who way back last year produced documented studies natural immunity showed great results showing protection was looking robust for at the very least 5 years. 

here is another based on "horse paste" being VERY effective for what it is used for. at $.06 a pill it makes alot of sense why it is demonized. the same sense on why natural immunity is quickly discounted.

any opinions on what he is saying or the studies he is presenting..before it vanishes that is. 

Therapeutics work, but ya know, not enough money for big pharm in that. Thanks my friend, I am just stating what I have seen and done where the rubber meets the road along with quality, evidenced based, peer reviewed research.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Work and work perfectly are of course different. 

Get vaccinated to protect yourself and others, especially elderly and at risk people. 

It's really not that hard. 

Also get booster-ized. Got mine on Monday. 

Aren't others, elder and people at risk already protected by their vaccinations/boosters? 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Blue states are a death cult!

Why aren't they shutting down!??

Not a peep from the "Deathsantis" wing of the CCPDNC

Screenshot_20211117-181309_Chrome.jpg

A lady I work with got “the call” today.  Apparently her 7 year old was in her assigned pod-seat in school and on 11/15, a child in the same pod-section tested positive for COVID.  “The call” came from the school advising her that her daughter must be picked up, quarantined and remain sequestered for 12 days because the (apparently) vaxxed child spread the vid.   That, of course creates all sorts of challenges:

• Both parents work, ironically in part to pay for the privilege of send their child to school.  So time off will be essential to watch the unpodded child, who may or may not be positive;
  • Both parents feel the mandates and COVID push is a political issue, not a medical issue, so words were exchanged with the school principal;
  • The 7 year old has a sister who attends the same school, lives in the same house, rides the same bus who is not subject to removal from school and depodding.  She’ll be in attendance tomorrow, and when my friend inquired as to the logic therein, she was told “not my job, I don’t make the rules”.  See bullet point 2. 

Blue states, go figure. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Blue states are a death cult!

Why aren't they shutting down!??

Not a peep from the "Deathsantis" wing of the CCPDNC

Screenshot_20211117-181309_Chrome.jpg

You think they won’t be shutting stuff down and enacting mandates into the winter rise? I suspect it’s coming. 

NE states spiking up. Did the same last year too. Hopefully people got vaxxed and boosted. 

Anecdotal story today: We had our first break through case at the office this week. We’ve had zero issues in well over a year. Everyone on the team is vaccinated and yet one of my staff got it from his adult live-in son and now he’s been sent home where he, his wife and son all have a severe case of the virus. Another staff member, also vaccinated, just tested positive. So…now I had to send my entire team home to get tested and quarantine. I’ll keep you posted.

14 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

A lady I work with got “the call” today.  Apparently her 7 year old was in her assigned pod-seat in school and on 11/15, a child in the same pod-section tested positive for COVID.  “The call” came from the school advising her that her daughter must be picked up, quarantined and remain sequestered for 12 days because the (apparently) vaxxed child spread the vid.   That, of course creates all sorts of challenges:

• Both parents work, ironically in part to pay for the privilege of send their child to school.  So time off will be essential to watch the unpodded child, who may or may not be positive;
  • Both parents feel the mandates and COVID push is a political issue, not a medical issue, so words were exchanged with the school principal;
  • The 7 year old has a sister who attends the same school, lives in the same house, rides the same bus who is not subject to removal from school and depodding.  She’ll be in attendance tomorrow, and when my friend inquired as to the logic therein, she was told “not my job, I don’t make the rules”.  See bullet point 2. 

Blue states, go figure. 

Thankfully this year Florida  figured out to simply test that we're in area of sick kid. If they don't have illness let them come to school. Last year my son had to quarantine one time but he is 16 and well behaved so not.mich of an issue for the 4 days before Christmas break.

• Like (+1) 1