It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

19 hours ago, Sundancer said:

The larger scale numbers of vaccinated vs unvaccinated are much more convincing than this small sample. And of course, high risk folks should be boosted. 

I could give lots of links but here's at least a recent summary thread on Singapore. 

Singapore is around 84% vaccination rate achieved mostly this summer and by early August 2021 with Pfizer and Moderna (ironically not the Chinese vaccines).  The vaccines should be working.  My point is when do they start to lose efficacy, sometime after 6 months and maybe variable for immunocompromised, aged patients?  Point is the CDC/epidemiologists need to be focusing on shoring up specific guidelines for different high risk patients and getting the word out a little more forcefully.  People like my parents (around 80) got their second dose in March and are getting a booster tomorrow.  How long have they been at increased risk?

We need to tease out ineffectiveness for Delta vs need for booster and high hospital numbers (percentages) of fully vaxxed patients across increasing severities should be carefully considered as a top priority.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

So, a very disturbing tweet for me from Mark Poloncarnz if true:

follow up tweet:

"Of the 145 COVID-19 patients in the hospital on November 1, 88 patients (61%) were not fully vaccinated, 22 (65%) of 34 ICU patients were not fully vaccinated, and 14 (61%) of 23 patients with an airway assist were not fully vaccinated. 2/2"

Very, very, very small numbers but if true nearly 40% of their patients are fully vaccinated and that percent follows through increasing severity!

The good news is Pfizer's booster dose restores immunity up to initial levels:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211021005491/en/

To summarize:  10,000 participants age 16 and up, median 11 months past second dose, monitored for covid 7 days post injection with 2.5 month follow up.  Looking at the timings, I would estimate the booster study was done in late spring/early June with 2.5 follow-up late summer before concluding study, if so it did hold up against Delta.     

Bottom line is if you are older or know anyone high risk for Covid on Pfizer vaccine, go get your booster.  Protection may be significantly degraded after 6 months.  Some evidence Moderna's lasts longer but not sure how much longer. 

Just a reminder that natural immunity protection will also fade over time, but this may be a CDC fail.  40% is way too large a number, can this be unique to Erie county?  If not, the CDC is really dropping the ball IMO.

That 40% number is pretty troubling.  Biden and his cronies have been saying this is 1% not 40%

On Thursday, President Joe Biden released a statement addressing his administration’s vaccine and testing mandate for employees at companies with 100 or more workers. 

Biden stated, “while I would have much preferred that requirements not become necessary, too many people remain unvaccinated for us to get out of this pandemic for good,” going on to claim that he “instituted requirements – and they are working.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-administration-releases-statement-on-vaccine-mandate-for-private-sector-workers

Screenshot_20211104-131953_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

That 40% number is pretty troubling.  Biden and his cronies have been saying this is 1% not 40%

Yeah, again, it's 144 patients in Erie County it could be an anomaly or explanation for the data but it bears investigation.  With the holiday season almost upon us, and the corresponding winter surge to follow, it might be good to get boosters to the proper people.

• Agree 1

Drudge won't let the hysteria die.

You only keep hyping it because the hysterical lunatics refuse to live life and give this crap the middle finger - they and they alone are keeping the fear going and thus the consequences of more and more control.....

Virginia fully course corrected.  It better freaking be in the works already to end all of Blackface's controls on day 1.  Including all masks in schools.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

I wonder if vaccines work. Idiocy in the south and Midwest. 

Meanwhile in CA they continue to mask. Idiocy in the west (and NE):

"They let...."

Wow the power humans have over aresolized viruses is supernatural.  

Looks like it's "ripping thru" everywhere regardless of them mandates that stop the air in its tracks.  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

"They let...."

Wow the power humans have over aresolized viruses is supernatural.  

Looks like it's "ripping thru" everywhere regardless of them mandates that stop the air in its tracks.  

Did you, uh, miss the graphs showing how it’s ripping through well vaccinated California?

We do have power. Vaccines to prevent and a handful of treatments to treat. But the vaccines is the big thing, not that you paid attention to the data in the two items I linked. 

4 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Did you, uh, miss the graphs showing how it’s ripping through well vaccinated California?

We do have power. Vaccines to prevent and a handful of treatments to treat. But the vaccines is the big thing, not that you paid attention to the data in the two items I linked. 

I understand vaccines decreased odds of death and have for quite some time yes.  

The virus behaves regardless of how fascist your governor chooses to be.  

"Cases!!" surged in the free South over the late summer - now plummeting - no mandates - science.  

"Cases!" are surging in states/countries with high levels of fascism.  Somehow the People's Republic of Hawaii is seeing one of the highest surges in the country.   

The Left is just incapable of reviewing data, particularly cause of death data, in context...primarily because they have an agenda to assert

They view "COVID Death" through a prism that starts with zero deaths ever happen, when in fact people die all the time. 

For example, today's "CNN Update" reveals the horrifying prediction that "500,000" people could die from COVID this Winter...

Um, so what.  Europe has close to 800m people...500k people is 0.000625% of the population...far more people will die "of something" in Europe this winter, 4 of the 12 months this year.  In 2016, in just the EU which comprises a smaller population than the 800m referenced, 5.5m people died.  That implies that 1,833,000 people died in the EU (again, just a fraction of the 800m referenced) the Winter of 2016...and guess what?!  They are likely Old People who are ill and die of....SOMETHING.

Currently we label that viral contagion COVID, but in every other year its Flu or whatever. 

I'm more convinced than ever that this is a Global Psy Op executed perfectly to prey on a weak-minded and exceedingly Gullible Western population.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

The Left is just incapable of reviewing data, particularly cause of death data, in context...primarily because they have an agenda to assert

They view "COVID Death" through a prism that starts with zero deaths ever happen, when in fact people die all the time. 

For example, today's "CNN Update" reveals the horrifying prediction that "500,000" people could die from COVID this Winter...

Um, so what.  Europe has close to 800m people...500k people is 0.000625% of the population...far more people will die "of something" in Europe this winter, 4 of the 12 months this year.  In 2016, in just the EU which comprises a smaller population than the 800m referenced, 5.5m people died.  That implies that 1,833,000 people died in the EU (again, just a fraction of the 800m referenced) the Winter of 2016...and guess what?!  They are likely Old People who are ill and die of....SOMETHING.

Currently we label that viral contagion COVID, but in every other year its Flu or whatever. 

I'm more convinced than ever that this is a Global Psy Op executed perfectly to prey on a weak-minded and exceedingly Gullible Western population.  

There is a distinction between "death with COVID" vs. "death by COVID" missing from the discussion when it comes to death statistics and causes.  Right now a guy with a positive COVID test riding a motorcycle that's killed crashing into the back of a semi is counted as a COVID death.

53 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

So, the left looks "through a prism that starts with zero deaths ever happen"  while you appear to look through a prism that people die all the time, so what?

"The Left is just incapable of reviewing data, particularly cause of death data,"     "They are likely Old People who are ill and die of....SOMETHING."

Way to show those lefties some mind-blowing hypocrisy.

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

I understand vaccines decreased odds of death and have for quite some time yes.  

The virus behaves regardless of how fascist your governor chooses to be.  

"Cases!!" surged in the free South over the late summer - now plummeting - no mandates - science.  

"Cases!" are surging in states/countries with high levels of fascism.  Somehow the People's Republic of Hawaii is seeing one of the highest surges in the country.   

You missed your time with Reading Rainbow. I didn't quote case statistics for the low vax states. In fact, you quoted a cases statistic and I countered with a deaths statistic. Cases AND deaths surged in the south and midwest over the summer.

Here's the data. Again.  

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There is a distinction between "death with COVID" vs. "death by COVID" missing from the discussion when it comes to death statistics and causes.  Right now a guy with a positive COVID test riding a motorcycle that's killed crashing into the back of a semi is counted as a COVID death.

Oh Jesus we're back to this. We have a massive excess of deaths in the world and in the US right now over the last 19 months. It's not from motorcycle accidents. 

10 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

So, the left looks "through a prism that starts with zero deaths ever happen"  while you appear to look through a prism that people die all the time, so what?

"The Left is just incapable of reviewing data, particularly cause of death data,"     "They are likely Old People who are ill and die of....SOMETHING."

Way to show those lefties some mind-blowing hypocrisy.

I don't think you grasped the concept here, so discussion may be futile, but very clearly I'm arguing that policies and procedures and rules put in place in response to deaths would be radically different from those prisms.  

For example, you wouldn't cancel every event for 20 months, make kids wear masks in schools, etc etc

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

google search leads to two single cases:  Here's your  motorcycle crash:  https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/man-who-died-in-motorcycle-crash-counted-as-covid-19-death-in-florida-report-07-18-2020

MOST IMPORTANTLY, here's a great article explaining that it was not counted.  https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/covid-deaths-car-crash-comorbidities-coronavirus-death-total-counts-john-hopkins-study/65-e3842ed2-f753-4a15-8b97-c2ae75c2b2ce

Read it.  It's a great article and please stop blowing things out of proportion.   Mistakes happen.  There are also procedures in place to correct these mistakes.

1 hour ago, OrangeBills said:

***** the old people, right? 

Another 500K people dying. "So what." 

Edited by Sundancer

10 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

I don't think you grasped the concept here, so discussion may be futile, but very clearly I'm arguing that policies and procedures and rules put in place in response to deaths would be radically different from those prisms.  

For example, you wouldn't cancel every event for 20 months, make kids wear masks in schools, etc etc

I certainly didn't grasp it because most of your post was spent railing on lefties, spewing statistics to try and minimize the extra death burden (while ignoring the overall health burden) this virus has created, then being hypocritically guilty of that which you were railing against, so thanks for clarifying.  I have no problem railing on lefties but please stop pretending you are making a cogent argument because you're only fooling yourself.

While I certainly agree that some countries and US states were and continue to be over-the-top to varying degrees, protective measures were necessary until medicine and science could catch up to this virus.  

Your prism is par for the course in Russia.  They just had to implement their first lockdown as their mostly nonchalant attitude has created this:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/russia/#graph-deaths-daily    These are the deaths, mirrored by the case numbers.  There are no lags, nor return to a true baseline as of yet.

We haven't cancelled every event for 20 months and masking rules have changed.  It may be futile to rationally discuss, given your love of hyperbole, but the rules have changed dynamically and will continue to do so as needed.  

15 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

google search leads to two single cases:  Here's your  motorcycle crash:  https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/man-who-died-in-motorcycle-crash-counted-as-covid-19-death-in-florida-report-07-18-2020

MOST IMPORTANTLY, here's a great article explaining that it was not counted.  https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/covid-deaths-car-crash-comorbidities-coronavirus-death-total-counts-john-hopkins-study/65-e3842ed2-f753-4a15-8b97-c2ae75c2b2ce

Read it.  It's a great article and please stop blowing things out of proportion.   Mistakes happen.  There are also procedures in place to correct these mistakes.

Mistakes do happen.  No system is perfect.  But with COVID hospitals and providers have a financial incentive to skew their diagnosis coding towards COVID.  So what do you expect them to do?   

If you've had any experience with hospitalization expenses for yourself or a family member that you have financial responsibility for handling you'll understand the US health care system is a racket driven by the pursuit of maximum revenue and charges.  While the doctors and nurses do wonderful work with patients and treating the sick I can assure you their administrators and billing departments will have no pity or empathy for you.   

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Mistakes do happen.  No system is perfect.  But with COVID hospitals and providers have a financial incentive to skew their diagnosis coding towards COVID.  So what do you expect them to do?   

If you've had any experience with hospitalization expenses for yourself or a family member that you have financial responsibility for handling you'll understand the US health care system is a racket driven by the pursuit of maximum revenue and charges.  While the doctors and nurses do wonderful work with patients and treating the sick I can assure you their administrators and billing departments will have no pity or empathy for you.   

So if tons of these Covid deaths are lies to increase billing (no evidence provided except anecdote), why are so many more people dying in the last 19 months (actual death counts increased)? 

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

You missed your time with Reading Rainbow. I didn't quote case statistics for the low vax states. In fact, you quoted a cases statistic and I countered with a deaths statistic. Cases AND deaths surged in the south and midwest over the summer.

Here's the data. Again.  

Oh Jesus we're back to this. We have a massive excess of deaths in the world and in the US right now over the last 19 months. It's not from motorcycle accidents. 

So Team Zero Covid.  Got it.  

Good luck with that.  Enjoy your Biomedical Police State.  

I didn't miss the Reading Rainbow episode of the Federalist Papers - specifically Federalist 51 and 84.  

It was a great 2 parter.   

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So Team Zero Covid.  Got it.  

Good luck with that.  Enjoy your Biomedical Police State.  

I didn't miss the Reading Rainbow episode of the Federalist Papers - specifically Federalist 51 and 84.  

It was a great 2 parter.   

That's not how you say, "Wow was I ever wrong" but good try!

And good fiction about me advocating zero Covid. Keep up the fiction writing. 

15 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

That's not how you say, "Wow was I ever wrong" but good try!

And good fiction about me advocating zero Covid. Keep up the fiction writing. 

Wrong about what?  You're not making any point.

My point with that map was to say f your protocols and mandates that don't work.   

This is over.  Get your vaccine or not.

While no one is noticing, Team Biden wants this to be an election year issue nothing more it certainly ain't science.  

It's going to be the anti vax mandate states that want death vs the pro fascism vaccinate to eradicate lunatics.

Nice work y'all!!   

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

More good news (for those who will take it). 

It's odd to me the therapeutics were worked on and publicized AFTER the vaccines.  I mean I know why the order is in the way it is (massive wheelbarrows of money) but from a practical standpoint, wouldn't it have been great to have the arsenal of therapeutics (maB, these pills, etc. produced with equal vigor as the vaccine products) first that could have kept a lot of people out of the hospital?  

It's sort of like mandating the bariatric surgery and then months later, rolling out the weight loss drugs.  

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I completely agree with you, but those are separate issues from attempting to claim there's widespread Covid fraud skewing the numbers.  

Have you considered that federal/state governments allocated funds to help keep hospitals afloat as they did (tried to do) for businesses?  

https://www.nashp.org/covid-19-federal-funds-for-hospitals-providers-and-states/

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/funding-for-health-care-providers-during-the-pandemic-an-update/

So, maybe there wasn't so much impetus to skew numbers.  Do you really think government wanted hospitals going under during a lockdown pandemic?

Also, "skewing" numbers is healthcare fraud.  There are strict rules and penalties and anonymous national reporting phone numbers and websites.

Given the amount of layoffs in front-line workers, don't you think if there was massive fraud it would have come out?  The majority of health-care workers are driven to help their patients and would have low tolerance for something like this.

Have you considered all this or do you simply follow blindly what your "trusted" news sources say?

Edited by GaryPinC

6 minutes ago, dpberr said:

It's odd to me the therapeutics were worked on and publicized AFTER the vaccines.  I mean I know why the order is in the way it is (massive wheelbarrows of money) but from a practical standpoint, wouldn't it have been great to have the arsenal of therapeutics (maB, these pills, etc. produced with equal vigor as the vaccine products) first that could have kept a lot of people out of the hospital?  

It's sort of like mandating the bariatric surgery and then months later, rolling out the weight loss drugs.  

No, it makes sense therapeutics take longer as they have a more complex regulatory pathway.  Pharmacokinetics and toxicology play a much larger role.

53 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

I completely agree with you, but those are separate issues from attempting to claim there's widespread Covid fraud skewing the numbers.  

Have you considered that federal/state governments allocated funds to help keep hospitals afloat as they did (tried to do) for businesses?  

https://www.nashp.org/covid-19-federal-funds-for-hospitals-providers-and-states/

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/funding-for-health-care-providers-during-the-pandemic-an-update/

So, maybe there wasn't so much impetus to skew numbers.  Do you really think government wanted hospitals going under during a lockdown pandemic?

Also, "skewing" numbers is healthcare fraud.  There are strict rules and penalties and anonymous national reporting phone numbers and websites.

Given the amount of layoffs in front-line workers, don't you think if there was massive fraud it would have come out?  The majority of health-care workers are driven to help their patients and would have low tolerance for something like this.

Have you considered all this or do you simply follow blindly what your "trusted" news sources say?

As somebody that works professionally in health care analytics, commercial and clinical, spent 12 years in claim processing, payment processing systems, provider contracting, and member benefits business functions, and has personal experience with medical charges and coding I have a very informed perspective.  I don't have any need to refer to trusted or un-trusted news sources.  Its all firsthand.  In fact much of the data we accumulate is provided via contracts to the CDC.  What they know I know first.

All I can say is you'd be surprised what they try to get away with when it comes to charges.  Just last year a hospital made the "mistake" of billing my wife's hospitalization charges again using me as the patient.  I guess they weren't satisfied with the $200K insurance payment and wanted more. 

A mistake?  Sure, a mistake 3 times.  Two of them got rejected but one was processed for a total of $626.248.  When I called the insurance to bring it to their attention they reversed it.  The also made the mistake of billing another $111K in outpatient charges to her.  Which got rejected because of a lack of documentation plus no referrals or authorizations for outpatient services per the member plan.  So fraud?  Or just a mistake?   

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

So if tons of these Covid deaths are lies to increase billing (no evidence provided except anecdote), why are so many more people dying in the last 19 months (actual death counts increased)? 

There's a fundamental difference between "with COVID" and "by COVID"  But you're guess is as good as mine.  Maybe because they're already sick and the virus is just speeding up the process and pulling forward deaths of low life expectancy patients that would have otherwise occurred sooner rather than later in future time reporting periods.  "With covid".  So you've got somebody with COVID, obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and they die.  What's the cause of death?  Well its obviously COVID I assumed based on what medical examiners are doing.

It seems reasonable to expect that rarely do healthy people die unless by accidental death and rarely do healthy people die just "from COVID".  The stats and the science support these conclusions.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

As somebody that works professionally in health care analytics, commercial and clinical, spent 12 years in claim processing, payment processing systems, provider contracting, and member benefits business functions, and has personal experience with medical charges and coding I have a very informed perspective.  I don't have any need to refer to trusted or un-trusted news sources.  Its all firsthand.  In fact much of the data we accumulate is provided via contracts to the CDC.  What they know I know first.

All I can say is you'd be surprised what they try to get away with when it comes to charges.  Just last year a hospital made the "mistake" of billing my wife's hospitalization charges again using me as the patient.  I guess they weren't satisfied with the $200K insurance payment and wanted more. 

A mistake?  Sure, a mistake 3 times.  Two of them got rejected but one was processed for a total of $626.248.  When I called the insurance to bring it to their attention they reversed it.  The also made the mistake of billing another $111K in outpatient charges to her.  Which got rejected because of a lack of documentation plus no referrals or authorizations for outpatient services per the member plan.  So fraud?  Or just a mistake?   

Ok, sorry to hear about your troubles and glad you have so much expertise.  My son was born 3 times at the Cleveland Clinic and took quite a bit of my time to get corrected.  Not the hospital nor insurance realizing billing mistakes were made, me.  In my case, we didn't have a name immediately picked out and the nurses entered it in to the system 3 times to make sure it got billed "correctly".  One way was "baby boy (my last name)", son's SS number, and my son's eventual full name.  It was incredibly frustrating.

Potential widespread Covid fraud via the motorcycle accident example and hospitals needing to bill every possible case as Covid are much proclaimed by our resident right-wingers.

While I have no doubt there will be some billing issues come to light, it seems there is no widespread fraud.  With your considerable expertise and firsthand experience, have you personally seen convincing evidence that this is a big problem?    Because the motorcycle problem was a resolved mistake and the financial impetus  to skew doesn't seem as great as you made it out to be.

This Is When the Pandemic Will Finally Be Over, Former FDA Head Now Says

During a Nov. 5 interview on CNBC's Squawk Box, former U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) commissioner Scott Gottlieb, MD, said that the end of the pandemic might be closer in sight than many of us realize. According to Gottlieb, upcoming vaccine mandates will aid in moving the U.S. out of the trenches.

"These mandates that are going to be put in place by Jan. 4 really are coming on the tail end of this pandemic," he said.

https://bestlifeonline.com/pandemic-over-january-news/

Freaking dupes!!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

My President 

This is where he’s being a terrible leader. His state vaulted to number one in deaths *while we had the vaccine,* and he is doing very little to lead on vaccinating his citizens. Instead he’s aligning with the vax apologists. I agree with his Covid policies but what a mess. 

14 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

This is where he’s being a terrible leader. His state vaulted to number one in deaths *while we had the vaccine,* and he is doing very little to lead on vaccinating his citizens. Instead he’s aligning with the vax apologists. I agree with his Covid policies but what a mess. 

He probably doesn't need to say it out loud as a Governor, but he's not all that off the mark in his opinion.  The CDC goal posts are on trailers hooked to trucks with the engines running, and when I saw University Hospital in NJ mandate their J&J vaxxed employees get *another* shot or else, I too think you'll have people trying to change the definition.  

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, dpberr said:

He probably doesn't need to say it out loud as a Governor, but he's not all that off the mark in his opinion.  The CDC goal posts are on trailers hooked to trucks with the engines running, and when I saw University Hospital in NJ mandate their J&J vaxxed employees get *another* shot or else, I too think you'll have people trying to change the definition.  

Is there something about "novel" coronavirus that eludes people. The goalposts sometimes move because we are dealing with newish things. 

And DeSantis is more focused on fighting mandates than saving lives promoting vaccines. That's half leadership and misses a pretty vital half. Being the number one state in deaths when we had a vaccine is a dubious leader board to be atop. 

Edited by Sundancer

6 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Is there something about "novel" coronavirus that eludes people. The goalposts sometimes move because we are dealing with newish things. 

And DeSantis is more focused on fighting mandates than saving lives promoting vaccines. That's half leadership and misses a pretty vital half. Being the number one state in deaths when we had a vaccine is a dubious leader board to be atop. 

This is absolute crap.

It's been experimented on.......um......sorry.......it's been on the planet over 2 years now.  Every year there are "novel" viruses.  

Just say it you know he's right.  Getting the vaccine is a smart decision for the old and unhealthy especially......but should not be mandated most anywhere.   

You know this is a fact.  You're just playing politics at this point.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Rodgers can be DeSantis press secretary:   

Rodgers confirms he's unvaccinated, insists he 'didn't lie' about status
https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2217539

"Had there been a follow up to my statement that I've been immunized, I would've responded with this, I would have said, 'Look, I'm not some sort of anti-vax, flat-earther. I'm somebody who's a critical thinker,'" he added.

Rodgers pointed out he's allergic to an ingredient that’s in mRNA vaccines, adding that Johnson & Johnson was the only vaccine available for him in April because of the allergy. However, Johnson & Johnson vaccines were paused in the U.S. in mid-April over blood clot concerns, which dissuaded Rodgers from getting it.

The signal-caller also noted his desire to be a father as another reason for deciding not to get vaccinated.

"The next great chapter in my life, I believe, is being a father, and it's something that I care about a lot," Rodgers said. "To my knowledge, there's been zero long-term studies around sterility or fertility issues around the vaccines, so that was definitely something that I was worried about."

That thought process led Rodgers to find a different "immunization protocol."

"I'm very proud of the research that went into that and the individuals that I met with, and we felt like it was what was best for me," he said. "It was not, again, something that the league didn't know about. The league was fully aware of it upon my return to the Packers."

Nope.  Get the shot bro!!!

If the vaccines work, why do I need a vaccine you are protected. If the vaccine doesn't work unless everyone takes it, which is medically and basically impossible why should I take a vaccine. If the vaccinated are still getting sick, why would I take the vaccine? This has NOTHING to do with logic, reason, or science it is all about compliance. Why would the government push a vaccine that has no medical value, unless it is not about medicine. This injection contains GRAPHENE OXIDE which is a metal used in phone batteries. NEVER TAKING IT. If there was a pandemic, which there is not, and it worked you would not have to MANDATE and threaten people into taking it. 

image.thumb.png.607da603e9bfa2131d3a6fe8ba21c3d3.png

https://rumble.com/vl16yw-dr.-peter-mccullough-ends-the-pandemic-with-5-covid-facts.html

Edited by Kellyhero68
  • Awesome! (+1) 2