It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Link me to my forecast or admit this is a lie. 

When SoCal can’t provide the link above, be sure to note what he’s full of. 

Sundance come on now. You’ve been on your soapbox concerned with overwhelming our hospitals since the start of the pandemic. Now you’re going to make me prove it to you? Really? Is this message board a court of law? Sheeesh!

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sundance come on now. You’ve been on your soapbox concerned with overwhelming our hospitals since the start of the pandemic. Now you’re going to make me prove it to you? Really? Is this message board a court of law? Sheeesh!

"Covid will be over when Trump is no longer president" - you

Edited by 716er

57 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you can’t link me me to where I predicted hospitals would be overwhelmed. 

You’re a liar for that post and this one. 

I said hospitals are the ONLY metric to drive any shutdown. Otherwise everything should be wide open no restrictions. DeSantis’s calls on shutdowns and schools opening were 100% right.  

Liar x 2. Want to lie again? 

38 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

So you can’t link me me to where I predicted hospitals would be overwhelmed. 

You’re a liar for that post and this one. 

I said hospitals are the ONLY metric to drive any shutdown. Otherwise everything should be wide open no restrictions. DeSantis’s calls on shutdowns and schools opening were 100% right.  

Liar x 2. Want to lie again? 

My sincere apologies 

I clearly have you confused with another Sundancer 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

My sincere apologies 

I clearly have you confused with another Sundancer 

You’re just too biased to listen. 

I agree with DeSantis’s policies on shutdowns completely as I’ve stated before:

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow....

I'm stunned. 

And you’re just an idiot. You hear what you want. DeSantis did right by his shutdown policies, not to be confused with his other failures. 

Edited by Sundancer

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha dupes

CDC Director: ‘We May Need to Update our Definition of Fully Vaccinated’ as Booster Eligibility Increases

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/cdc-director-we-may-need-to-update-our-definition-of-fully-vaccinated-as-booster-eligibility-increases/

Didn't we all see this coming from a mile away?  If you don't comply and get your ninth booster shot then you can't go to the market or socialize in public settings.  Lucky for you though.  As most people you know have already died from heart failure or other complications after the 6th and 7th boosters.  

• Like (+1) 1

CDC director on mask requirements: Need to continue until we can get 'cases down'

"We're heading into winter where respiratory viruses generally do thrive," Walensky said.

"So right now, I would say our hard work is to continue to get those cases down, to continue to get people vaccinated not only our children, when and if they're ready, but as well the 63 million Americans who are not yet vaccinated at all. And to continue those prevention measures until we can really get those cases down," she continued.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/577973-cdc-director-on-masks-requirements-need-to-continue-those-measures-until-we

So...never...

Year 3!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Sundancer said:

You’re just too biased to listen. 

What am I “biased” about exactly? Do I think there’s been way too much hysteria surrounding Covid? Yes, I do. Do I think people have sensationalized this for profit, fame, and power. Again, yes I do. I refuse to live my life in a state of government/media imposed panic. Everything, including Covid, isn’t the end of the world. Get the vaccine if you feel you’re at risk, and leave people alone that don’t. RELAX!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, 716er said:

You clearly underestimated a virus.

If you look at any questions to Democrats about the risk of Covid to those under 50 they generally think the risk is 25 to 50 times more dangerous than it is in reality. It is why my wife's 25 year old cousin who was vaccinated would not see us this summer because we were not vaccinated. I, and my ilk, do not underestimate it but we are not literally paranoid of it 

15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha dupes

CDC Director: ‘We May Need to Update our Definition of Fully Vaccinated’ as Booster Eligibility Increases

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/cdc-director-we-may-need-to-update-our-definition-of-fully-vaccinated-as-booster-eligibility-increases/

And all the sheep replied in unison- “Yes, Master.” 🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/23/2021 at 9:11 AM, SoCal Deek said:

What am I “biased” about exactly? Do I think there’s been way too much hysteria surrounding Covid? Yes, I do. Do I think people have sensationalized this for profit, fame, and power. Again, yes I do. I refuse to live my life in a state of government/media imposed panic. Everything, including Covid, isn’t the end of the world. Get the vaccine if you feel you’re at risk, and leave people alone that don’t. RELAX!!!

All that but still a liar without enough honor to admit it or to issue a real apology. Classy. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/spokane-teacher-accused-creating-hostile-020200265.html

It is now hostile to disagree? Leftism at it's finest- not just comply but you must praise the government while doing it.

Sounds like China? North Korea? 

Wake up Lefties...is this what you want? You may think you are woke today...but tomorrow, you won’t be woke enough...people who think this way always come back to eat their own...it is inevitable...it WILL happen...

People who go along with the censorship because it is on your side (at the moment) never think the tables will turn until it’s too late...they are signing their own death warrant and they don’t even realize it...the Left, desperately, wants change so bad, they never consider the unintended consequences until it arrives on their door step...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Masks for life 

Florida’s top doctor refuses mask, is told to leave meeting

     

MIAMI (AP) — Florida's top health official was asked to leave a meeting after refusing to wear a mask at the office of a state senator who told him she had a serious medical condition, officials have confirmed. 

Florida Senate leader Wilton Simpson, a Republican, sent a memo to senators Saturday regarding the incident at the office of Democratic state Sen. Tina Polsky, asking visitors at the building to be respectful with social interactions. Polsky, who represents parts of Broward and Palm Beach counties, had not yet made public her breast cancer diagnosis.

https://www.aol.com/news/floridas-top-doctor-refuses-mask-155429291-164027325.html

This dynamic never changes. 

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Sounds like China? North Korea? 

Wake up Lefties...is this what you want? You may think you are woke today...but tomorrow, you won’t be woke enough...people who think this way always come back to eat their own...it is inevitable...it WILL happen...

People who go along with the censorship because it is on your side (at the moment) never think the tables will turn until it’s too late...they are signing their own death warrant and they don’t even realize it...the Left, desperately, wants change so bad, they never consider the unintended consequences until it arrives on their door step...

The libs embrace State authority because they believe it will be used to suppress and punish their social and political enemies.  They will find much to their surprise the State is only concerned with the welfare of the State.  And for their obedience they will suffer the same fate.  Useful idiots.. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I watch on here as you guys go back and forth for weeks and weeks on the topic of vaccine mandates. So let me ask:

With virtually total control over Washington for the better part of a year now, why hasn’t Biden done it? 

Is he waiting for consensus to be reached on this Message Board? Or is this yet another thing he’s been too busy to get around to…Like going to the border? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I watch on here as you guys go back and forth for weeks and weeks on the topic of vaccine mandates. So let me ask:

With virtually total control over Washington for the better part of a year now, why hasn’t Biden done it? 

Is he waiting for consensus to be reached on this Message Board? Or is this yet another thing he’s been too busy to get around to…Like going to the border? 

How many PPP people are arguing for a federal mandate?

• Haha (+1) 1

Demented Biden announced on September 9th his six point plan to fix the COVID pandemic.  It's almost two months later and still nothing about how OSHA will ensure employees at companies with 100 or more workers  are vaccinated or tested weekly.  Two months!  Maybe he's so far gone, he forgot.     

What a Mess.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Irv said:

Demented Biden announced on September 9th his six point plan to fix the COVID pandemic.  It's almost two months later and still nothing about how OSHA will ensure employees at companies with 100 or more workers  are vaccinated or tested weekly.  Two months!  Maybe he's so far gone, he forgot.     

What a Mess.jpg

Why issue a rule?  That way when it all backfires into a disaster (or another disaster) Peppermint Patty can come out to the White House press briefing and explain the President bears no responsibility for private companies and public service organizations like police and firefighters not having enough staff which resulted in a lot of undesirable outcomes.  

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/25/health/covid-antibody-treatment-doctors/index.html

How is it possible that 2 full months after this treatment became readily available to everyone in Florida so much of the country is unaware it exists? Literally today I saw a sign outside a clinic that they have them available. It would seem those that work for Pfizer, like Sundancer, want to keep us in the dark that there is a good medicine.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Covid so serious ESPN pre-game crew laughing (a little chuckle) at the Covid news (Nagy and Adams out) today.

Thoughts and prayers to them.     

Godspeed Nagy and Adams. May the power of Bidenflation heal you 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So ….you’re on here posting all sorts of data so as to campaign for a North Tonawanda mandate? 

Back with more lies? I guess that’s what liars do. 

The story to end the pandemic is simple: Get vaccinated. Don’t defend the people not getting vaccinated because they are wrong. Get vaccinated. End the pandemic. 

What lies tomorrow liar? 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/25/health/covid-antibody-treatment-doctors/index.html

How is it possible that 2 full months after this treatment became readily available to everyone in Florida so much of the country is unaware it exists? Literally today I saw a sign outside a clinic that they have them available. It would seem those that work for Pfizer, like Sundancer, want to keep us in the dark that there is a good medicine.

The standard of care in the US is test positive then go home and wait until you get critically ill and then go to the hospital.    

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Back with more lies? I guess that’s what liars do. 

The story to end the pandemic is simple: Get vaccinated. Don’t defend the people not getting vaccinated because they are wrong. Get vaccinated. End the pandemic. 

What lies tomorrow liar? 

Do you do anything except shill for your employer? The pandemic is not ending due to vaccines, even if everyone who can safely get the vaccine does get it there will still be people getting Covid. Covid will always be with us in perpetuity and anyone honest has been saying that since last summer when we started seeing the variants.