Baby face killas

9 hours ago, Jimmy Spagnola said:

I ain’t one to avoid no troubles and I seen a lot of things go down.  Mostudda time there aren’t no surprises but this one dude.  When there is a big job sometimes the boss calls in this guy Lance.  Lance weighs about 98 pounds soakin wet and looks like a kid but he throws people off guard.  Then he throws dem down a flighta stairs.  Lance also won’t hesitate to finish da job and quietly if you know what I mean.  

Since the Jets pick I been tryin to figure out who this QB reminded me of.  At first I thought the kid looked like road kill.  The I remembered Lance.  Youse is about to find out. It’s gonna hurt at first but the double tap at the end will be quick.  Bye bye.

P.S? J-e-t-s JEts JETs JETS

How come "yous guys" like to pick QBs that have zero leadership skills?

On 5/8/2021 at 7:54 AM, machine gun kelly said:

I wish someone could give me the universal translator for speaking Spagnola.

It’s easy. 
1. Go to Jersey

2. Eat a pork roll & egg on everything bagel.

3. Get piss drunk.

4. Go to Staten Island

5. Violently violate your backside with a tire iron until you can’t remember if you’re throwing up pork roll or Taylor ham. 
6. Repeat yearly for that true Jets fan experience 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

It’s easy. 
1. Go to Jersey

3. Get piss drunk.

4. Go to Staten Island

5. Violently violate your backside with a tire iron until you can’t remember if you’re throwing up pork roll or Taylor ham. 

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

• Haha (+1) 4

45 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

It’s easy. 
1. Go to Jersey

3. Get piss drunk.

4. Go to Staten Island

Font forget the White Castle.  😜

• Haha (+1) 1

I have also always enjoyed & got a laugh out of Jimmy Spags posts. However, now I think I owe him a "thank you". My daughter recently got married to a guy from "the city" as the natives call it (as if there is no other city). Without Spags helping me out - I may have not understood some of the conversation when I met the new in-laws"

-- "You woulda thought" - means "no" to us normal people.

-- "Sus" - means doubtful or suspicious

-- "Beef" - means a disagreement to us normals.

-- I also heard the term "youse" (one of Jimmy's favorites) used more times in one hour than I have ever heard it uttered in my entire life.

So - thanks Jimmy you helped me make a better first impression. However. I doubt it will do much to bridge the family cultural gap in the long run.

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Bulldog said:

I have also always enjoyed & got a laugh out of Jimmy Spags posts. However, now I think I owe him a "thank you". My daughter recently got married to a guy from "the city" as the natives call it (as if there is no other city). Without Spags helping me out - I may have not understood some of the conversation when I met the new in-laws"

-- "You woulda thought" - means "no" to us normal people.

-- "Sus" - means doubtful or suspicious

-- "Beef" - means a disagreement to us normals.

-- I also heard the term "youse" (one of Jimmy's favorites) used more times in one hour than I have ever heard it uttered in my entire life.

So - thanks Jimmy you helped me make a better first impression. However. I doubt it will do much to bridge the family cultural gap in the long run.

Dog, I think even Tommy from Goodfellas or Hendry would even have some diff. Understanding Spags.  Having said that, he is pretty funny.

All the jokes asides in the Jests, they may finally be doing a few things right.  I like Saleh as a coordinator and maybe he has metaphorically the dna of a McD.

they have another crap ton of picks next year in addition to what they picked up two weeks ago. 

it’s plausible they could with the right leadership from Saleh and Douglas who was highly Regarded before the jets.

I think they like us if they literally do everything right could make a turnaround in three years.

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

All the jokes asides in the Jests, they may finally be doing a few things right.  I like Saleh as a coordinator and maybe he has metaphorically the dna of a McD.

they have another crap ton of picks next year in addition to what they picked up two weeks ago. 

it’s plausible they could with the right leadership from Saleh and Douglas who was highly Regarded before the jets.

I think they like us if they literally do everything right could make a turnaround in three years.

The Jets fortunes rest on Zach Wilson similar to how the Bills rested on Josh. The Jets are in my opinion 2 years away from anything significant but they could be headed in the right direction. 

Wilson is a young QB you can build around they have a left side of the one that appears locked in. They aren’t in too bad shape cap wise and they have a ton of picks in next years draft. But it won’t amount to anything unless they get Wilson to hit.

Personally I am not sure on Wilson but we will see where that all heads in the coming seasons. Short term I peg the Jets as a 6 win team in 2021 and at best a .500ish team in 2022.

55 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

The Jets fortunes rest on Zach Wilson similar to how the Bills rested on Josh. The Jets are in my opinion 2 years away from anything significant but they could be headed in the right direction. 

Wilson is a young QB you can build around they have a left side of the one that appears locked in. They aren’t in too bad shape cap wise and they have a ton of picks in next years draft. But it won’t amount to anything unless they get Wilson to hit.

Personally I am not sure on Wilson but we will see where that all heads in the coming seasons. Short term I peg the Jets as a 6 win team in 2021 and at best a .500ish team in 2022.

No arguments bud at all.  Then again we had a guy we believed in went 6-10 because he was raw and his team sucked around him (OLine, WR, amd so on and so on).  I wanted to sa6 we but Beane and McD fixed it and only because we didn’t need the win finished 10-6, vs. you know we would’ve been 11-5 with that crap Jests team.  You know the rest on 13-3 in tough divisions, so it’s really a matter of can Douglas be as smart even though some knumbskulls don’t realize he earned that GM of the year award, be as good as Beane constructing a team.  He didn’t have to purge crap contracts like Beane.  He has tons of picks, $, and can build a solid team if he has the right stuff.

Saleh will build a solid defense, and has he hired in three years the right guy like Daboll to build a great offense.  They are no threat to us now.  They might be in three years.  I’m just glad the Evil Empire dies with Brady and BB goes to the Emperor he’ll as he deserves.  I don’t mind competing with the team I hated as a little kid in Miami.  

Don’t go away mad Cheats, just go away you losers from now until hopefully the next 20 years!  Too much?  Sorry.  I hate those guys and all of my buddies from there in my company who keep klinging to the past thinking they will win again.  Bleep them!

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

No arguments bud at all.  Then again we had a guy we believed in went 6-10 because he was raw and his team sucked around him (OLine, WR, amd so on and so on).  I wanted to sa6 we but Beane and McD fixed it and only because we didn’t need the win finished 10-6, vs. you know we would’ve been 11-5 with that crap Jests team.  You know the rest on 13-3 in tough divisions, so it’s really a matter of can Douglas be as smart even though some knumbskulls don’t realize he earned that GM of the year award, be as good as Beane constructing a team.  He didn’t have to purge crap contracts like Beane.  He has tons of picks, $, and can build a solid team if he has the right stuff.

Saleh will build a solid defense, and has he hired in three years the right guy like Daboll to build a great offense.  They are no threat to us now.  They might be in three years.  I’m just glad the Evil Empire dies with Brady and BB goes to the Emperor he’ll as he deserves.  I don’t mind competing with the team I hated as a little kid in Miami.  

Don’t go away mad Cheats, just go away you losers from now until hopefully the next 20 years!  Too much?  Sorry.  I hate those guys and all of my buddies from there in my company who keep klinging to the past thinking they will win again.  Bleep them!

The Pats will still be a tough out, but yes the Jets are at the very least a year and more likely two away. That’s good since Miami and the Pats have formidable teams that will be above .500 this upcoming season and beyond. So having at least one team in the division that is building is better than none.