Kirk Cousins loves Josh Allen

Beerball

6 minutes ago, Beerball said:

That's pretty cool. 

Just a note that Cousins has actually met and spent time with Josh Allen at least once.  Allen appeared in Cousin's series "The Wake-Up Call" prior to the 2018 draft

I "LOL" at Cousins calling Josh "an aggressive QB, and at times that may frustrate a fan base, but he's going to be right far more times than he's going to be wrong"  The Bills fan base was conditioned by "Pickspatrick" and "Trentative".  I'm sure we'd like Josh to throw a few less interceptions than 12, but I'm sure Josh would like that too and many of his interceptions weren't Josh being aggressive, but either misreading coverage; the ball being poorly thrown; WR/QB route mismatch etc.

Here's the full episode if anyone wants it

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's pretty cool. 

Just a note that Cousins has actually met and spent time with Josh Allen at least once.  Allen appeared in Cousin's series "The Wake-Up Call" prior to the 2018 draft

I "LOL" at Cousins calling Josh "an aggressive QB, and at times that may frustrate a fan base, but he's going to be right far more times than he's going to be wrong"  The Bills fan base was conditioned by "Pickspatrick" and "Trentative".  I'm sure we'd like Josh to throw a few less interceptions than 12, but I'm sure Josh would like that too and many of his interceptions weren't Josh being aggressive, but either misreading coverage; the ball being poorly thrown; WR/QB route mismatch etc.

There were a couple ugly interceptions, but by and large I didn’t think it was that big a deal this year. If you take out three obvious ones: 

Roberts drop against Ten, “interception” against rams, and when his arm got hit against the Steelers(?). Drop his number to 9, and it’s not a horrible number given how pass heavy we were.

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

There were a couple ugly interceptions, but by and large I didn’t think it was that big a deal this year. If you take out three obvious ones: 

Roberts drop against Ten, “interception” against rams, and when his arm got hit against the Steelers(?). Drop his number to 9, and it’s not a horrible number given how pass heavy we were.

I see it differently.  I figure there are always going to be a couple INTs where the QB's arm is hit as he throws or the WR deflects the ball upward.

So the place to improve is at things the QB can control, which is reading the coverage and not "putting the ball into harm's way".  And of course he and his WR can work on seeing coverage the same way so that they don't have a pick like Josh to Diggs against NE.

• Like (+1) 1

I'd never really heard Sanchez talk much before he did these shows. I always thought of the Butt Fumble whenever his came came up. He's actually pretty good at presenting this. It's another one where they actually sit and talk about the game instead of shouting hot takes at each other

Edited by RobbRiddick
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's pretty cool. 

He actually had 10 INTs during the regular season officially, but as mentioned one was bogus (Kroft) and Roberts muffed a pass that should have been an incompletion at worst.  I can more than live with an INT every other game on average if he's throwing for 37 TDs and running for and receiving another 9.  What is frustrating is his fumbles.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Many fans blamed Roberts in Tennessee when it was a bad throw to him.

I would argue every other wr on the roster makes that catch.  There is a reason Roberts never made into formation again after that game. 

5 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Remember this?

wow! thanks for sharing, I loved it from 2 angles, one: I like Cousins as a QB since he was the only thing around worth following for an underdog team in WAS. and two: how cool seems Allen at 21, and before knowing what to expect from Draft day, if I had seen this video before draft day, I would be pulling for my team to get him! even higher (via trade)  than where they actually did! this beer is for you :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The fact of the matter is is a Josh Allen has surpassed cousins he will never be the QB that Josh Allen has now become and Josh is still getting better

Is anyone disputing that? Not sure how it is relevant to this thread.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

The “journalist” wrote about the current relationship between Cousins and Diggs:

”Sounds like their cool.”

OMG the end is definitely near.

Not surprising.  Diggs ended-up in a better situation and was replaced by a pretty good WR.

Such a dork. Cousins is like the dorky, boring ex. So easy to follow up a guy like that. Diggs is like Allen isn’t a total nerd. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not surprising.  Diggs ended-up in a better situation and was replaced by a pretty good WR.

Jefferson was better than pretty good. It was one of the best rookie receiver seasons ever.

but it was the ultimate win-win trade. Diggs was absolutely perfect for this team. 

45 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You missed the point.

Ah, you meant the "their" versus "they're"?  That was my 2nd thought.

The end has already arrived when it comes to journalism.  Soon it will be some sort of privilege to correct grammar.