Week 17 SNF: Washington Football Team at Eagles

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

I really can’t believe how bad this guy is. He’s running around like a chicken with his head cut off and then throwing a terrible pass. 

He’s bad but in defense of him, Washington has the best Front 4 in the NFL.  Putting Sudfeld in that situation not fair.  

I defended the decision to put in Sudfeld - it's Pederson's team, it's not that unusual to give your 3rd stringer a cup of coffee for his year of service running the scout team, etc - but the way that ended is just too much. You at least gotta look like you're trying to score, not having receivers standing 5 yards from the line of scrimmage for a checkdown option that shouldn't exist with 6 seconds on the clock.

I'm not defending Pederson anymore. That was ugly.

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yeah, I get it. But I think the problem here is Pederson suckered Giants fans into thinking he was actually trying to win this game, only to go into full exhibition game mode in the 4th quarter. 

He doesn’t owe the Giants a thing but he owes it to the sport that has made him a very good living to make an effort to win a meaningful game.  If I’m Goodell I am furious beyond words.