Update: Beasley Out for Miami game. Beasley Injury Thread

Hoping he's good to go if not next week , then for the wildcard round.  We actually do have some depth this year and Brown is ready to come back.  I realize he's a totally different type of receiver, but at least we do have options this year.

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I think he's fine.

Just a cautionary tale about putting Matt Barkley in.

Barkley is a very bad backup NFL QB and he basically threw Beasley into a sprain with an atrocious toss.

No.

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

You're not going to know much for a at least 24-48 hours.  

Stop worrying about everything.  It doesn't add a day to your life.  

Be happy. 

I'm sorry but I fear amputation...

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Beasley had a trainer looking at it on the sideline.  I'm sure they did a stability check, and no way they let him walk into the locker room with an ACL.

I think I saw him out running on the field after the game.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Beasley was still in because they were trying to get him his 1,000. 33 yards away. He was probably disappointed because he didn't get it tonight and knows he probably won't play next week if he's dinged up.

I'm now convinced we aren't playing the starters beyond a quarter Sunday.  

It didn't occur to me we were trying to set these personal highs into the 3rd and 4th q and Barkley trying to get it to him makes sense now in addition to him being upset on the bench when he left the field.  Maybe thats why Allen was talking with him as much as he was when he went to the bench...like he felt bad he didn't get him to 1000.

Plus McD saying "we'll do what's best for our team."  Yea.  We're using it as a bye.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Two things concern me.   One, it looked like a “pop” injury on replay.   Two, he looked terribly disappointed on the sideline.  There were no thumbs up or “I’m good” interactions.

I’m no physician.   I have no conclusion or diagnosis.  I’ve blown two ACLs.

Right there w you: not doc/not diagnosis/5 knee surgeries.

But, slightly different observation: from what they showed, team Dr not doing the very standard ACL/MCL testing.

What I saw: they were loading the leg and probing area of lower "knee cap" for pain/movement...which is more likely checking for (possible) meniscus issue.

Two cents worth.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

Right there w you: not doc/not diagnosis/5 knee surgeries.

But, slightly different observation: from what they showed, team Dr not doing the very standard ACL/MCL testing.

What I saw: they were loading the leg and probing area of lower "knee cap" for pain/movement...which is more likely checking for (possible) meniscus issue.

Two cents worth.

Totally unqualified agreement from me.

That awkward, hard stomp on a bent/loaded knee could absolutely cause a "meniscus issue." 

• Like (+1) 1