Week 14 SNF: Bills Whoop Steelers PostGame Thread

1 minute ago, CSBill said:

Happens after every game. They gather for prayer. A few years ago the league mandated not showing it on TV. Would not want anyone to get the wrong impression, like those guys value something more than the game. 

Take it easy. Leave the culture wars for the work week.

Interviewing the winning QB is relevant to the game. Especially when it's our guy!

11 minutes ago, Success said:

Just a reminder:  we ALL had this one circled as an "L" a month ago.

We may run the table now.  I don't want to get too far ahead, but we're doing what you want a team to do - peaking in the final stretch.

This team can go far.

I am pretty sure a lot of us were thinking we were the only team left that could beat Pittsburgh and end the undefeated season. WFT beat us to it though.

All the better though. Just need one more loss from the Steelers and a win from us to get that home playoff advantage through to the AFC championship.

Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills really just beat the #1defense in the league, in December, in prime time.

The Bills beat the Steelers on Sunday Night Football in back to back Decembers in huge games.

This is a new era of Bills football. 

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I was on pins and needles all game right up to the last drive.  

great win.  Another physical win. Another strong game for the defense.  Allen had ok stats but played a smart and determined game.  

This time we made the adjustments and put them away in the 3Q.   Then the final drive to run out the clock - that is what you want. Let the offense seal the game in the shadow of their goalposts.  

• Like (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, Success said:

Just a reminder:  we ALL had this one circled as an "L" a month ago.

We may run the table now.  I don't want to get too far ahead, but we're doing what you want a team to do - peaking in the final stretch.

This team can go far.

Some not all, bro!

• Like (+1) 1

What a clutch win.  Pittsburgh came to play as they knew that their season was slipping away if they didn't beat the Bills tonight.

Allen and the offense started slowly but a crucial FG drive at the end of the 1st half followed up by a spectacular pick 6 and the Bills had the halftime lead.

Collinsworth actually had a great point. The first half was a heavy weight fight with both teams throwing haymakers at each other and Buffalo emerging with a 9 - 7 lead.

Then against all expectations the Bills O and Allen came out and dominated the 3rd quarter.  First an opening 2nd half TD drive that featured Diggs, who IMO is the best WR in the NFL and then the D snuffed the Steelers with a 3 and out and a second TD drive by the Offense.  This time a shoulder shake throw to Davis and all of a sudden it was 23 - 7 and game over.

The Bills won what amounted to a playoff game tonight.  It was an old school slobber knocker until Buffalo took control in the 3rd quarter. 

It's been over 25 years since we've seen a Bills team win a game like this against a very good opponent. That is they started-slowly, trailed 7 - 0 with two minutes left in the first half yet went on to win by eleven points taking a knee at the Steelers 20 yard line.

The Bills last drive was the cherry on the top.  Using up the last 7 minutes by mostly running the football was impressive.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Success said:

Saturday game next!  

How great are Saturday games?  Drinking, with no real adverse consequences.

Really, how the world should be always.

I’m going to be a wreck. Buckeyes play for Big ten championship at noon followed by bills playing to clinch afc East at 4:30. I might need an IV of makers mark and a therapist. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1