Week 10 TNF: Colts (5-3) at Titans (6-2) 8:20 on FOX

8 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Does anyone else feeling like Henry is just a bunch of hype?

It feels like every time I watch him he has 3-4 runs that go for like 13 yards and then most of the time he gets bottled up at the line... which idk how that guy gets bottled up as much as he does... 

Lol no. 

The key is getting a hand/body on him behind the line of scrimmage. If he makes it to the LOS running full speed you're toast. 

Edited by Process

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Of these two teams, colts have the better defense but don’t have a QB or run game. Titans looked so good in the playoffs last year I still think I’d rather play the colts. They are missing their punter tonight which made a big difference in a couple of the colts  scores

I'd argue that Rivers is effective within the scope of a given play. BUT, we've already seen tonight how running a wide zone or stretch running game is hampered by the weakside DE having ZERO containment responsibility, so he can just crash down inside all day long (Clowney happens to be gifted in this way). And we know that Rivers is a relic with his poor movement in general (see also: sack at end of 1st half). He's just limited, physically. 

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not only buy each other a major life decision, buy it as a Surprise! gift without discussion

I like the one with Santa stopping so the puppy can run off in the woods and pee though

There was one where the guy bought two trucks and the joke was she took the color he wanted.

But who buys two trucks if you get a truck that's your truck why would you get two of the exact same truck?

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Big difference when Tennessee actually has to drive the length of the field. Vs. the Bills gift wrapping ridiculously short field possessions for them. I don’t think Tennessee is bad, but we made it easy on them. 

This is what i'm thinking as well. Way too many mistakes in that game with easy short possessions. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Tenn stinks.  even though they beat Chicago last weekend, they were badly outgained.  Same this week. How did we lose to that Covid ravaged team?!!

1) coaches getting jerked around, having to prep 2 game plans in 1 week due to NFL waffling; team didn't seem happy to be there and came out flat

2) Tenn. getting a bye week to rest and being psychologically fired up by people dissing on them

3) Key players out (Tre White, Milano, John Brown etc) or playing hurt (Josh Allen, Edmunds)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

1) coaches getting jerked around, having to prep 2 game plans in 1 week due to NFL waffling; team didn't seem happy to be there and came out flat

2) Tenn. getting a bye week to rest and being psychologically fired up by people dissing on them

3) Key players out (Tre White, Milano, John Brown etc) or playing hurt (Josh Allen, Edmunds)

Yeah the stars aligned on that ***** performance.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

This is what i'm thinking as well. Way too many mistakes in that game with easy short possessions. 

For sure, whereas this game it's the Titans who've been gift wrapping short fields to the Ponies

Take out the 7 points following the 17 yd punt and the 7 points off the blocked punt, and it's a tight game

That's always true though

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

I just said the same thing. 

My buddy thinks tanny is good. I told him he's good because the offense is led by Henry. 

Nobody who watched Tannehill play the Bills while QBing Miami thinks he's actually good. 

He is a decent trigger-man for his current offense, obviously. But it's not HIM, exactly.

5 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

Brown 1 catch on 4 targets zero factor in the game RIP Fantasy value

damn him.  he dropped that one long pass in the first Qtr,  would’ve been a TD.  then he was mentally cooked.  

• Thank you (+1) 1