When did you guys know that we were going to win the game?

When they made 34-20 I felt like it would be the Bills day. That was the biggest momentum changer of the game. The Seahawks had closed to within one score at 27-20 so getting this TD was huge. When they made it 41-20 I was ready to scream victory but then Seattle scored like 2 seconds later. I wasn't 100% confident until the FG made it 44-27. That made it a three score game late in the 4th and even Wilson wasn't going to rally his team from that.

14 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Not lying when I say this....after Roberts first kickoff.  That seemed to set to the tone for the day....kinda like Roberts letting the ball bounce off his shoulder pads against TN.  

After Roberts ran it for I think 60 yards?  I said to myself "damn...we're going to win this game".

Outside of that, were you guys nervous at all at any point?  Memories of the Rams game start creeping in?

Very early as well. If not the kickoff then the subsequent 3 play march for a TD.

DEFINITELY by Poyer's pick on their 2nd drive.

After the 1st drive I felt like JA was going to play like he did the 1st quarter of the season.

So i figured this would be a close game and we would be in it all game at least. 

The defense and turnovers really sealed the deal against that offense.