Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Imagine what Daboll could do with Bell.  He made McKenzie a Weapon think of what h could do with Bell and his pass catching ability

Now you're thinking!  

He'd be just as lethal out of the backfield as behind it and is better in pass protection than Yeldon.

Don't let these last 2 years with the Jets fool you.  I liken it to Moss with the Raiders.

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

I think Bell would give the Bills the ability to play a little more ball control if our opponents copy what the Titans did. Will definitely make the seahawks game more interesting

He's a really tough matchup for a LB in man coverage too, and has a lot of experience split out wide.  You can play 11 and basically force them into using LBs in coverage against guys like him and Knox.  Since they likely shade the safety to diggs in cover 2Healthy brown gives you a sideline weapon in cover 2, you have knox for over the middle and bease/bell creating problems underneath.  

If they want to force buffalo to dink and dunk, they have the weapons to make it happen.  If they want to try and use man, they would also have mis-matches.  

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There are very few RB that can run effectively without good run blocking.

Do you think Le'Veon Bell is one of those backs?

I don't

Do you think we have good run blocking?

Tough to run block when your RB can only go to one side of the field, outside the tackles.  Seriously, look at the run chart from Tuesday.

Singletary can't run inside and it is hurting this offense. 

Yeldon was much more effective, and Bell is twice the player.

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The Bills just sent out a mobile notification about McDermott's comments on Bell. That is very unusual. Hmm.

I thought that too. It’s almost on par with the tweet they sent out last year announcing free agency will be opening soon and it had a photo of Cole Beasley with it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Wonder if they are trying to prove to him they can generate clicks and PR, it seems to be most of what he cares about.

I agree, he’s the type of player I expect to pursue the path that gets him the most attention. That’s why I see KC as the front runner. I’m not convinced that he cares about anything more than publicity. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I agree, he’s the type of player I expect to pursue the path that gets him the most attention. That’s why I see KC as the front runner. I’m not convinced that he cares about anything more than publicity. 

Just tell him to have his ladies only party when he gets here like shady did. 

Plenty of publicity there.