Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

29 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Ohh good, your cousin. Lock it in. Done deal. 

He said "take it for what it's worth".  Sometimes guys know someone.  Sometimes they don't.   Believe or be skeptical, All good.

The only guys that are obnoxious in their shares are the ones who puff  up whatever they've heard as  "high level meetings" blahblah

A guy like Bell could be the final piece to this offense. Bell is a 2000 yards from scrimmage player, and Singletary, as a #2, could be devastating.

Unfortunately, our defense is so poor, I wonder if resources wouldn't be better spent trying to acquire a pass rusher. I think we may regret not going after Snacks too.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

A guy like Bell could be the final piece to this offense. Bell is a 200 yards from scrimmage player, and Singletary, as a #2, could be devastating.

Unfortunately, our defense is so poor, I wonder if resources wouldn't be better spent trying to acquire a pass rusher. I think we may regret not going after Snacks too.

There are no real "resources" being used.  Vet Minimum prorated contract doesn't cost much. Jets are on the hook for $6 million minus that amount.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Anyone else just scrolling through all these posts and only stopping when they see someone post something from Twitter?

I just keep refreshing Yolos home page over and over

1 hour ago, bills6969 said:

I think he’s going to sign with us then.  Can’t see him going to KC where he would be 2nd fiddle.  Dolphins need a RB but they aren’t a contender.

He should, from that standpoint. I like the logic.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Is it guaranteed he gets vet minimum? Why couldn't he double dip on a full value deal?

Because the Jets ONLY pay up to 5.5M  So anything more than that the other team pays that, and there isnt a team going to give him a deal over 5.5M