Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Big C said:

Dude. WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!? He hurt his knee at practice! There was a video and everything! 

As I said literally five times above, I did not know about the knee until about a half hour ago. I was being challenged by Hapless for not accounting for the previous calf issue and it's effect on his practice participation. The knee thing apparently happened on Saturday. Sheesh. And I'll man up and admit that I'm not the sort of person who spends his time reading the practice participation tea leaves. No offense to those who do, of course. They are valuable contributors to the board.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Hope he has learned to consistently catch and hold onto the ball. The talent is there, but those weaknesses are maddening. 

Let's get some of those TE sweeps going so Knox can just bowl over people. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

He’s been used more as an Hback this year and his blocking has improved significantly. I could see Daboll throwing in some wrinkles tonight. He likes to show off trick plays when they are on national tv. Just dont get TOO cute.

This is my least favorite Dabol characteristic so far this year. He sometimes gets to fancy at times when I feel like they don't need to be

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's all very fair, Dave, but then why make such definitive statements "I just think it's a little weird. Brown was fine last game and I didn't hear anything all week about his status."

Again, If you don't follow the practices or look at the injury report, totally understandable, but why not ask then instead of calling it "weird" and implying it's because "not happy from Covid"? 

Know what you don't know, if you know what I mean.

How many times do I have to say "I was wrong" or "I was overspeculating" or "my bad"? Do I have to do a metaphorical walk of shame here?  Christ. 

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, dave mcbride said:

As I said literally five times above, I did not know about the knee until about a half hour ago. I was being challenged by Hapless for not accounting for the previous calf issue and it's effect on his practice participation. The knee thing apparently happened on Saturday. Sheesh. And I'll man up and admit that I'm not the sort of person who spends his time reading the practice participation tea leaves. No offense to those who do, of course. They are valuable contributors to the board.

Some fan you are! 

(I was just poking fun at the situation with my response by the way)

• Haha (+1) 1

How many times do I have to say "I was wrong" or "I was overwalking" or "my bad"? Do I have to do a metaphorical walk of shame here?  Christ. 

OMG just watch the video already earlier this week. 

Just now, TheProcess said:

So is Simmons up? Or is he technically not an inactive because he’s unavailable on the Covid list?

Nah he has a covid-bye for this game.

• Thank you (+1) 1

As I said literally five times above, I did not know about the knee until about a half hour ago. I was being challenged by Hapless for not accounting for the previous calf issue and it's effect on his practice participation. The knee thing apparently happened on Saturday.

Knee thing Oct 8.  Thurs.  Last practice that had media.  Bills had Friday off, Saturday and whatever they did Sun and Mon were all closed.

Again, totally understandable if you don't follow, to me the thing is "know what you don't know"

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Knee thing Oct 8.  Thurs.  Last practice that had media.  Bills had Friday off, Saturday and whatever they did Sun and Mon were all closed.

Again, totally understandable if you don't follow, to me the thing is "know what you don't know"

Someone here said Saturday (Yolo, I think? Can't recall and I'm not looking it up). Anyway, whether it was Thursday or Saturday is utterly irrelevant. I didn't know, and I was alarmed by the inactive list. I overreacted. It's not like I'm constantly churning out conspiracy theories here, man! 

Someone here said Saturday (Yolo, I think? Can't recall and I'm not looking it up). Anyway, whether it was Thursday or Saturday is utterly irrelevant. I didn't know, and I was alarmed by the inactive list. I overreacted. It's not like I'm constantly churning out conspiracy theories here, man! 

Let it go and move on bro

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

Only thing that gives me hope is that the Titans basically have had no practice time this week.  They could still obviously game plan and stuff but wonder what impact not practicing will have?

Football is 80% mental and 40% physical 

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Fair.

You were the first person to suggest Tre White is faking his back injury because he is scared of Covid. 

Edited by Big C
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Totally okay, DMc.  I actually missed the knee thing as well with John Brown.  This week was stranger than most in keeping up with the team.  Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Only thing that gives me hope is that the Titans basically have had no practice time this week.  They could still obviously game plan and stuff but wonder what impact not practicing will have?

I think that is overrated. They have played three games.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Truth I'm told, but I'm also told injuries happen when your brain writes a check your body is not quite in condition to cash

Well in not hoping for them to happen but wouldn't be upset if they did. 

15 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

You have been spewing this crap all week. Wtf do you care if FANS are confident about their team. I'm confident. I enjoy being confident. I'm a grown man. It's OK to be confident. It's OK if the team loses too. I promise you I can handle it and not jump off a bridge. 

Was that a nerve? I'm not the only one. Tasker has been talking about it all week as well. Says the Bills and Allen will be heavily criticized if they lose tonight. I mean, I don't know about you, but I'd rather that not happen.

DM, no worries.  Moving on bud.  I know I ask at times things that are public, but didn’t see.  Anyway, Go Bills, and let’s kill the Music City Debacle.  I still hate them for that one.  Not just because, it ended our playoffs, but I had a National Sales Meeting the next day in Nashville.  I had to deal with those twerps for a week.  Wore my Bills visor every morning at the hotel gym.

5 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Dave, you might not know this but Brown hurt his knee in practice, and it was widely reported.

#McBrideMeltdown

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2