Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I went back and watched some of the Vikings/Titans game, and I feel a little better. They got really lucky off turnovers (Cousins pick-6, Dalvin Cook fumble, Bailey missed field goal). They can definitely be run and passed on. Derrick Henry is a beast and they're quite good at play action. 

Still nervous as hell for this game, but I still can see us coming away with a comfortable win to the tune of 27-17. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I'm not feeling good about this game, I'm really not.

Please somebody help?  Please talk me off the ledge?

Thank you in advance.

Let's face it.  We have been nervous through the first 4 weeks of the season.  We are all having a hard time believing in this Bills team.  If our defense were playing lights out with this offense, we'd be on cloud nine.  That has not been the case though.  Now the offense is carrying the defense.   We also have injuries.  If none of this nonsense had occurred and you objectively looked at both teams, you would say the Bills are the better team...playing against tougher opponents to date (with the notable exception of our friends from NJ).   Neither team though is 100%...and with the extra time off, we are wondering if our team might come out flat.  There's always something each week that plays into our mistrust of this Bills team.  Each week though...despite the game being closer than what we would like...this team has come through.  So...your fear is understandable.  Rationally, there is no reason to believe the Bills will  not show up and play a solid game.   

Edited by jkeerie
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Any word on Tre White tonight? Im

not saying it’s a death sentence but no Milano and White would be rough on this pass defense.

He didn’t fly there to not play imo, 👍

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1