Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I hope she is loosely interpreting her discussions with players.  How can anyone in their right mind even need to ask or think someone from the Bills is taking This game lightly.

haha, I bet later in the year when Seattle plays the Jets every player on the Seahawks will be saying the same thing.  Whether it’s actually true or not, who knows.  But I have little reason to doubt it with this group.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

22 minutes ago, nucci said:

hopefully but listed as DNP all week

We actually don’t know if he practiced Sunday. The last injury report they had to provide was Saturday with game designations. They held practice on Sunday and it was not open to media. 

5 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I hope she is loosely interpreting her discussions with players.  How can anyone in their right mind even need to ask or think someone from the Bills is taking This game lightly.

She probably asked them directly 

31 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Let's face it.  We have been nervous through the first 4 weeks of the season.  We are all having a hard time believing in this Bills team.  If our defense were playing lights out with this offense, we'd be on cloud nine.  That has not been the case though.  Now the offense is carrying the defense.   We also have injuries.  If none of this nonsense had occurred and you objectively looked at both teams, you would say the Bills are the better team...playing against tougher opponents to date (with the notable exception of our friends from NJ).   Neither team though is 100%...and with the extra time off, we are wondering if our team might come out flat.  There's always something each week that plays into our mistrust of this Bills team.  Each week though...despite the game being closer than what we would like...this team has come through.  So...your fear is understandable.  Rationally, there is no reason to believe the Bills will  not show up and play a solid game.   

Leave me out of that.  I have complete confidence that our team can hang with and beat anybody.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Man, though, Trout, we are a bit banged up...Tre, Cody, Milano, Moss, Edmunds, Smoke, Roberts.

Agreed, but they’re without a bunch, too. If it’s O vs. O, I’m going with Josh and Company over Tannehill all day long.  

• Awesome! (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I went back and watched some of the Vikings/Titans game, and I feel a little better. They got really lucky off turnovers (Cousins pick-6, Dalvin Cook fumble, Bailey missed field goal). They can definitely be run and passed on. Derrick Henry is a beast and they're quite good at play action. 

Still nervous as hell for this game, but I still can see us coming away with a comfortable win to the tune of 27-17. 

The Cousins pick 6 never happened, it was called back due to penalty.

they have had trouble beating the broncos, jags and minny.  i have no doubt they are just going to feed henry all day no matter what so our d line needs to keep him at the line of scrimmage and not allowed downhill. keep him under 80 yards and we win. 

6 hours ago, NI Bills Fan said:

Completely irrelevant to the footballl, but i must admit i couldnt get this post out of my head whilst out walking the dog there!

3 beers in almost 12 (TWELVE!) hours prior to kick off?  I like a good drink as much as the next man but there's no way i'm watching a game 12 hours into a days drinking.

Are you planning a power nap later on for a recharge?  If not - fair play to you.  I'll maybe need to re-evaluate my man status.

Your man status is all good. It's actually not unusual for me to get home from work and have a few before going to bed. 

I was eyeballing that fourth beer and decided to get a few hours of sleep instead.

Up and about now...let's go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Leave me out of that.  I have complete confidence that our team can hang with and beat anybody.

I hear you.    I was trying to pull D2D from the ledge.   I'm trying to be rational and totally agree that our team can hang with and beat any team in the league.  I also am aware of "any given Sunday."  It being Tuesday, perhaps I should abandon that awareness and have faith in this team.

3 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

temp cap back on, bailed on work for the afternoon, I'm trying SO hard not to crack beer numero uno already...methinks perhaps I'll prepare a smoke-a-rillo for the pre-game.

I am NOT cut out for primetime games. I got enough nervous energy to launch a rocket.

Just cracked open my first. 

In right there with ya with the nerves. 

• Like (+1) 1