Bill O Brien Fired

boco357

17 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

that is almost funnier than O’Brien getting fired. Romeo Crennel?! 

I’m praying he can somehow pull a rabbit out of his hat so the Dolphins stock pile of high draft picks loses a little bit of it’s luster! This is NOT good for US! .........and after all, that’s all that really counts, right? :)

I think two things.

1. This wouldn't have happened if their schedule hadn't been so insanely brutal. They shouldn't have been expected to win any of the first three.

2. The org is in trouble long term, not only because of mismanagement but because I believe D. Watson is fools gold. He will never be consistently good enough to go toe-to-toe with the elites.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Does his tree sucking boost Bellichick status as all time great (no greater) even higher?  I mean it’s him and GOAT.  Right?

Boosts the narrative that the finely tuned cheating machine that Bellicheat has created is impossible to replicate from scratch in another city  

The stated reason for trading Hopkins was that he knew they couldn't afford both Hopkins and Watson and Watt.  It's a lot harder to find a really good QB, so if you have to choose one or the other, he chose the right option.  BUT it isn't that simple.  The best WR in the league >> an aging, often injured edge rusher.  They should have kept Hopkins and traded Watt (maybe to Buffalo).