Bill O Brien Fired

boco357

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Can we please get a tearful JJ Watt interview?

Watt looked shell shocked in post game interview yesterday - wonder if player input had anything to do with finally pulling the trigger

Just now, unbillievable said:

What coach, or GM, is going to want that job after he gutted the team and traded away their future?

I’m sure they’ll find someone, I’d say even with the draft picks that  The Jets are a worse team and are least likely to attract any top tier HC or GM to sign with them

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

that is almost funnier than O’Brien getting fired. Romeo Crennel?! 

Bellicheat coaching tree - guaranteed coaching success

4 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Wow, shocked so soon.  Owner is to blame here too. If you're going to fire the guy this quickly, why'd you ever allow him to make the trades.  Should have got rid of him then.

Shocked? A strong playoff contender cripples itself internally and their current year record is 0-4? 

Yeah, maybe you’re right. 🤔 It should have happened after he traded his best player for an old bag of jock straps..

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

What coach, or GM, is going to want that job after he gutted the team and traded away their future?

I still think they would have a pretty good selection of choices since they have a winner at QB already locked in.

Their future is gone, but they can rebuild from outside and the biggest piece is known and locked up.