The End of the Lamar Jackson Era

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've said since the beginning of the year that I'm not buying the Lamar Jackson hype, and I'm not buying the Kyler Murray hype, either.   I know they are really special athletes, and they're a couple

Say it with me..."We don't have to tear down Lamar, to prop Josh up".   Lamar is a phenomenal player and deserves his place at the "elite of the elite" table. Josh is well on his way to earn

Eh. I would be pissed if JA had a clunker and the rest of the league said, see! I told you he wasn't any good! I don't think we should do the same to LJ.    Tonight seemed as much about LJ h

Posted Images

Lamar seems like a good dude and all but they aren't winning a championship like that.  He just isnt a good passer and too many good teams in the playoffs.  No way can Baltimore pay him like a top QB.  I dont give a crap how good he runs.  You can pay a RB for that.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Y'know, this could just be me, but it seems in poor taste to bump this, much less sticky it, when the guy went out injured with the 4Q left to play.

How about wander over to the Postgame thread and BE THRILLED THAT WE'RE GOING TO THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP?

• Like (+1) 1
Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Y'know, this could just be me, but it seems in poor taste to bump this, much less sticky it, when the guy went out injured with the 4Q left to play.

Lamar gave the game away. These are the sorts of games where one mistake loses it. He made that mistake. I feel bad he had to suffer another playoff loss from the locker room but Ravens fans have to be wondering if you can win a Super Bowl with him.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
Just now, HappyDays said:

Lamar gave the game away. These are the sorts of games where one mistake loses it. He made that mistake. I feel bad he had to suffer another playoff loss from the locker room but Ravens fans have to be wondering if you can win a Super Bowl with him.

We were there last year.  It happens sometimes to good players.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

How about wander over to the Postgame thread and BE THRILLED THAT WE'RE GOING TO THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP?

i am SICK of hearing fans, analysts, and trolls whether it be here, Reddit, espn, nfl network, cbs, whatever/wherever say that LJ was and is the best QB in the class. I’m sick and tired of all the bills disrespect. It’s time for them to eat all the possible crow there is.

GO JOSH. GO BILLS. AND GO BUFFALO!!!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1
5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think it's telling that their offense looked exactly the same with Huntley in the game.

Actually... it could be that we weren't prepared for him, but it looked better because he could throw the ball.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Half the fourth quarter to play, but I get your point.  I certainly was not hoping for an injury, but the Bills made Lamar look the poor excuse for a QB that he is while he was in there.  His absence from the game was not the difference, and his injury does not change the fact that he is a poor NFL QB.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Now it becomes an interesting question again when asking who the best QB in the 2018 draft class is.  Last year it was Jackson without question, now in my opinion, Allen has the stronger case.   Still plenty of career left for both, but it is interesting how quickly things can change.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 1
2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Meanwhile Schoop thinks they need better wideouts.  They dont run real plays!!! Everything is a scramble drill.  

Schoop  has no understanding of the game that does not begin and end with fantasy points.

Edited by FLFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1