Edmunds and Milano both practice all week, expected to be active vs. Rams

YoloinOhio

Just now, SWATeam said:

Unless Milano is a "full" practice all week, I expect he'll be out.  Seems like that is how we operate with hamstring injuries.

Edmunds and Dodson is a hell of a lot better than Dodson and Klein if that happens. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

Last year they were extra careful with hamstrings, I don't see Milano playing this week.

True, but not all hammy injuries are the same. I believe Milano only missed 1 game last year with his. Singletary’s was worse 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I failed to realize how much Edmunds wingspan and speed changes the middle of the field for a offense until I watched it this week. He’s such a monster that even if he’s not in position properly (which has become more rare as he’s matured) he’s still in position.

agreed. All those little playaction passes over the middle would have been futile with Edmunds back there. 

21 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

But I read on here that we shouldn’t play them this week to avoid accidentally winning an NFC game...

I am soooo sick of the Bills doing dumb sh!t like this to hurt their chances of making the playoffs!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Safe to assume Edmunds is full and Milano limited given how practice last week went for them

Very likely. McD also said that he hasn’t seen either of them since early last weekend and got reports from trainers but isn’t going to make any comment let alone determination about either until he sees them in practice himself. He went out of his way to say I’m not being coy I really don’t know.