Bills have Ziggy Ansah on their radar

BillsMafi$

I wonder if this is  more of a  speculative link  given to us given our interest in the year past. He  hasn’t really done much since 2017. Given his  injury history I just don’t see it unless less Beane lands him on a one year prove it deal. Even then I’m not so sure Ansah himself would take that deal. 

It strikes me that the O line at this point is a higher priority, having lost JF for a big part of the season, and the addition of Winters is merely treading water as it were, the O line is better than two years ago, but could certainly stand more talent don’t ya think? 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

McDermott you mean.

And it's all about cap. You probably save $5 million if you can successfully swap out Murphy for Ansah. It's a risk though. 

It isn't like Murphy has the best track record with health. But I don't think McBeane is cutting Murphy, for whatever reason they seem to like him. 

4 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Any word on this guy from camp.... haven’t seen his name at all.

Joe Buscaglia mentioned him specifically in one of his camp write-ups on The Athletic this past Thursday.  Mentioned how he started making a name for himself in last year’s camp, and that it continues this camp.  Said he’s showing up again.

I think McD likes the team he has now and Murphy sticks for this year because the team can afford it.......

Wouldnt shock me to see next year's 1st round pick be a DE or a LB......AJ E. was drafted this year........and they made investments in DL in free agency already.

If they are gonna bring someone in.....how about getting that TE from the Browns?

17 hours ago, JohnNord said:

I think the Bills like Murphy a lot better than a lot fans do

It's a cap situation. They'd save a lot of cap by replacing Murphy with Ansah. They obviously really like Ansah also since they've been sniffing around him for years. Reminds me of John Brown. Brown turned them down the year before signing with them.