Washington Redskins: 15 women claim sexual harassment

SDS

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

This isnt about this dude, dont let him take the limelight.

He was right about what the main story was, but now it's out and the women can speak for themselves. Their stories will come out with or without him.

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Yea, Washington post singled you out, Ed. 

I assumed that was the case as skimming through an 11 page thread, I think I only saw one other post mention he couldn't access the article.

Must be due to that time I led my dog pee on a copy of the Post!

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

So if people demand Snyder sell the team / be forced out because of this story, do they also demand Mark Cuban do the same, or do different rules apply because we like Cuban?

Good point.  If the NFL investigation finds no wrong doing on Snyder's part like the NBA did with Cuban then I see no reason he should be forced to sell the team.  Cuban publicly apologized of not "seeing it" in front of the cameras and maybe the NFL should force Snyder should do the same.  Not just a written statement.

I’m not one to rush to judgement, but if these allegations are true, it’s deplorable.  If not, then these women should be arrested. We’ll see after a criminal investigation.  If they covered it up, then Snyder is going to have a tough time keeping the team.  The owners will cave on him again if true.  It’s one thing for the Irsay thing, and he admitted he was addicted to pain meds, but covering up if true is what will pressure the league to force a sale.

11 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m not one to rush to judgement, but if these allegations are true, it’s deplorable.  If not, then these women should be arrested. We’ll see after a criminal investigation.  If they covered it up, then Snyder is going to have a tough time keeping the team.  The owners will cave on him again if true.  It’s one thing for the Irsay thing, and he admitted he was addicted to pain meds, but covering up if true is what will pressure the league to force a sale.

Arrested....for what?  

What criminal investigation?

13 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

It’s one thing for the Irsay thing, and he admitted he was addicted to pain meds, but covering up if true is what will pressure the league to force a sale.

Once that's done, Mark Davis, his van, and that dizzy haircut are next in the crosshairs.  Raiders will be owned by MGM Resorts International.  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Added ?, so no blogger takes this seriously...?