Washington Redskins: 15 women claim sexual harassment

SDS

35 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought he jumped to get his feet out of the way of a tumbling Watt, he stayed planted until he threw.  But maybe that's just me.  Plenty to pick on EJ about without inventing.

It was definitely fear..... :)

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought he jumped to get his feet out of the way of a tumbling Watt, he stayed planted until he threw.  But maybe that's just me.  Plenty to pick on EJ about without inventing.

I must agree. EJ was a horror show, but he had hundreds of plays worse than that. 

On 7/18/2020 at 9:33 AM, Gugny said:

This is as relevant as being a cop or a vet.  I am a vet.  I am also a former local musician who spent about 20 years playing in bars with a bunch of drunks.

There is no excuse for vile, demeaning, disrespectful, intimidating behavior toward women.  It's a shame you disagree.

Did my reply say that i disagree ? No I don't believe it did . There is no excuse to treat a lady in a inappropriate way .

If your interpretation of my post is that i disagree with you then that's your opinion i'm comfortable with me and I know my values/fault's  .  

You won't find much perfection if you look at me but i'll keep praying about it .

• Like (+1) 1