Washington Redskins: 15 women claim sexual harassment

SDS

23 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

What is Ron Rivera getting into here? 

I love our team preaches culture and family.

I could be wrong but I think management believes it, too.  

Kim wasted NO time in bouncing Brandon.  I never thought the allegations were just a cover for a power play at OBD ... I think the Pegs and McD genuinely wanted nothing to do with that sort of thing, morally or legally, and did not want it in the building.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, JXCOL3 said:

I just don't understand how people in a workplace think they can get away with things like this. Couldn't imagine it happening at my workplace without HR being all over it.

Do you work for a company as prestigious as an NFL franchise is? 

People keep their mouths shut when it comes to money and power and being attached to that. 

These stories will continue to happen as long as men continue to have a sex drive and women like being in, or close to, the high life.

Man some of the quotes in that article...like, I'm not surprised at all just because I know there's toxic people out there, but man I would absolutely hate myself if I ever behaved like the people being accused allegedly did.

49 minutes ago, JXCOL3 said:

I just don't understand how people in a workplace think they can get away with things like this. Couldn't imagine it happening at my workplace without HR being all over it.

To be fair, I'm guessing your company has an HR department. This article mentions that they did not and that their legal team just tried to bury evidence of misconduct

Edited by DCOrange

20 minutes ago, JXCOL3 said:

From the article they apparently only had 1 fulltime HR person who also had administrative duties at the teams HQ. But don't worry....they hired a new person in 2019 problem solved.

Edited by Warcodered

3 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Wasnt it Diana Russini with ESPN who was rumored to have been banging ex Redskins GM Scot McCloughan several years ago for inside scoops?

I'de be in trouble if I were a famous athlete. I mean if I played for the Cowboys Jane Slater would get all the scoops on the Cowboys. 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Eh call me jaded but this turned out to be nothing like the rumors were saying. Obviously still a very bad story but more of the garden variety corporate stuff than anything really outlandish.

15 women is a whole lot, but I see nothing so far to force a sale of the team. Me-Too movement has been recently more-or-less marginalized. I can see lawsuits though, cha-ching.

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

15 women is a whole lot, but I see nothing so far to force a sale of the team. Me-Too movement has been recently more-or-less marginalized. I can see lawsuits though, cha-ching.

It’s terrible, but it’s hard to justify the buzz that made it sound like the story of the year. This doesn’t even reach the level of what the Panthers owner was accused of as far as “upsetting the Apple cart” of the NFL.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

It’s terrible, but it’s hard to justify the buzz that made it sound like the story of the year. This doesn’t even reach the level of what the Panthers owner was accused of as far as “upsetting the Apple cart” of the NFL.

Yes, I'm very disappointed. Please get more dirt out there.