Washington Redskins: 15 women claim sexual harassment

SDS

2 hours ago, T master said:

In our overly "sensitive/politically correct" world in which we live i just wonder how many of these sexual harassment claims are something as simple as a guy saying something like "Hey girl you look hot today" or "dang look at those legs" ? 

So many people today are so sensitive that the slightest of statements could later turn into a harassment allegation !

If that be the case i sure am glad i'm not in high school any more cause i would still be in prison for playing grab ass while going down the hall ways !

If i were to ever run for public office i can see a bunch of women coming out saying what a perv i was and being a man i would proudly say .

YES SIR I I AM GUILTY AND I DID GRAB HER ASS WHILE GOING TO SCIENCE CLASS !! ? 

A couple thoughts about this post in no particular order:

How would you feel if someone said, "Hey girl you look hot today" or "dang look at those legs"  to your daughter?

If you were grabbing girls' asses in high school, then you were a perv.

If you really think both of those things are still okay, then you still are.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Man, there are some real creeps on this board.  It’s like some of you have never interacted with a female before.  Yikes.

the crazy part is I could get away with this stuff because I’m handsome but even I know what the boundaries are.  Like i definitely get sexually harassed on a daily basis at work but I just suck it up.  ?

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I hate to say it but my dad is like that to an extent. He calls waitresses “honey” and stuff like that.  It’s not meant in a harassing manner but it’s cringeworthy nonetheless.

Women tell me they love being called sweetheart or sweetie.  They also love it when I tell them to calm down, you’re overreacting, and relax when they get upset.  Just some tips to help you guys out. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Man, there are some real creeps on this board.  It’s like some of you have never interacted with a female before.  Yikes.

the crazy part is I could get away with this stuff because I’m handsome but even I know what the boundaries are.  Like i definitely get sexually harassed on a daily basis at work but I just suck it up.  ?

Women tell me they love being called sweetheart or sweetie.  They also love it when I tell them to calm down, you’re overreacting, and relax when they get upset.  Just some tips to help you guys out. ?

I find it useful whenever a woman is upset to simply ask "Are you on your period?". That usually reminds them and they calm right down.

• Haha (+1) 5

22 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Dis you?

Upon reflection, A-Rod regrets kissing mirror in photoshoot | FOX ...

• Haha (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I find it useful whenever a woman is upset to simply ask "Are you on your period?". That usually reminds them and they calm right down.

make sure you also tell the dress makes her look fat

1 hour ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Here's the highlights

New female hires were warned by other women to avoid a certain glass staircase in the building (men would hang out at the bottom to look up skirts) 

Women were repeatedly told to wear tighter/more revealing outfits (to increase sales) 

Women were hit on repeatedly after saying no 

None of the women had complaints directly about Snyder, but did say that he made a male executive do cartwheels for entertainment (as the guy used to be a male cheerleader in college). 

Inappropriate comments like "she has an ass like a wagon" or "nice, tight body" that sort of thing

Actual texts:

One message had a male executive referencing an inside joke about a woman, when she asked about he said they had a bet going as to whether or not her boobs were natural or surgically enhanced. 

Another message a guy was going to pick up a pizza for a woman....if she slept with him. 

And also a guy texting one of the women that was on her way to a new job saying that if they hug on her way out and she feels something on her leg, it's just a stapler in his pocket.

And also they allegedly caught a guy on a recording talking inappropriately about one of the co-workers and when it was reported to the legal department, they just took the recording and locked it up so nobody would hear it.

The Redskins inhouse legal counsel and the HR department is guilty of malpractice for sitting by while all this chicanery was going on.

A good lawyer would have gone to Mr. Snyder and said we need to stop this.

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Gugny said:

How would you feel if someone said, "Hey girl you look hot today" or "dang look at those legs"  to your daughter?

in addition to daughter, I like to suggest someone they aren’t attracted to doing it to them. Maybe imagine their male boss did it to them. I bet T master wouldn’t be as pro-ass-grab or in favor of commentary about his legs at work. 

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Dis you?

Upon reflection, A-Rod regrets kissing mirror in photoshoot | FOX ...

Except much better looking and without the Shrunken roid testicles.  

11 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

And also a guy texting one of the women that was on her way to a new job saying that if they hug on her way out and she feels something on her leg, it's just a stapler in his pocket.

And also they allegedly caught a guy on a recording talking inappropriately about one of the co-workers and when it was reported to the legal department, they just took the recording and locked it up so nobody would hear it.

Yeah, anyone who thinks that is ok is probably super creepy.  Like posting up by the women’s bathroom trying to buy them drinks as they leave. 

31 minutes ago, nucci said:

make sure you also tell the dress makes her look fat

But they have no problem telling me they hated my shirt!

43 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Honestly, it was hyped way worse than it read.

My thoughts exactly.  The NFL show on Sirius XM this morning had the author of the article on the air, and she didn't exactly sell this as quite the bombshell is was hyped up to be.  Not to excuse any behavior if someone feels uncomfortable, but I was expecting some more serious allegations than cat calls and wearing more form fitting clothing.  

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Probably depends on how old my daughter is.  If she's still a kid - off limits.  If she's an adult, she can handle that how she wants; maybe she likes the attention.  I mean ZZ Top made a song about legs and she knows how to use them.  

3 hours ago, T master said:

In our overly "sensitive/politically correct" world in which we live i just wonder how many of these sexual harassment claims are something as simple as a guy saying something like "Hey girl you look hot today" or "dang look at those legs" ? 

So many people today are so sensitive that the slightest of statements could later turn into a harassment allegation !

If that be the case i sure am glad i'm not in high school any more cause i would still be in prison for playing grab ass while going down the hall ways !

If i were to ever run for public office i can see a bunch of women coming out saying what a perv i was and being a man i would proudly say .

YES SIR I I AM GUILTY AND I DID GRAB HER ASS WHILE GOING TO SCIENCE CLASS !! ? 

Sound like you were a perv and still are. You sound like one of those guys that made high school uncomfortable and toxic for many girls. Yay for you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Probably depends on how old my daughter is.  If she's still a kid - off limits.  If she's an adult, she can handle that how she wants; maybe she likes the attention.  I mean ZZ Top made a song about legs and she knows how to use them.  

Who knows the inner workings of the female mind better than aging hasidic rock stars?

• Haha (+1) 2