Trent Williams traded to San Fran

Just now, Bangarang said:

To get away from the Redskins

the whole was very weird. It seems like he was holding out due to being mad at the medical staff and also due to his contract. No other team really wanted him either, yet he’s supposed to be really great? 

a lot of red flags. I doubt it really works out very well for anybody in San Fran. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

missed opportunity to upgrade our line and protect Allen.

What makes you think he would've given the Bills the same courtesy? All we can offer him is a ticket out of DC. We're not exactly in the SB conversation yet.

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

What makes you think he would've given the Bills the same courtesy? All we can offer him is a ticket out of DC. We're not exactly in the SB conversation yet.

Guess we'll never know. 

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Who's over 30. Hard pass 

Plenty of tackles play well into their mid 30's.

Jason Peters was still a good LT at 37.

Whats your plan for Dawkins when he's a free agent BTW?

6 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

We should be a division winner and top 3-4 in the conference. That should be the expectation framing this season and that’s super bowl conversation 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

Wonder if you'll feel the same way when you have to pay an average player 18 mil+ after the season.

I'd much rather pay a proven elite LT over Dawkins, but it's time to move on now.

The guy hasn't played in a couple years and was having injury issues too. He hasn't played a full season since 2013!

16 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

Guess we'll never know. 

Plenty of tackles play well into their mid 30's.

Jason Peters was still a good LT at 37.

Whats your plan for Dawkins when he's a free agent BTW?

Pay him. I don't have problems with his play.

12 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

We should be a division winner and top 3-4 in the conference. That should be the expectation framing this season and that’s super bowl conversation 

Don't know about that. KC and Baltimore are still the front runners. Then you have Houston, Tennessee, Pitt ( BB's back), Indy will be tough and of course Buffalo. 

Bills can be as high as 3 or as low as 6 or 7. Then you have talented teams on paper that may finally turn it around like Cleveland, Denver and Miami. Nothing is given and much as I like JA and his heart and grit he's still lacking the polish of a franchise QB. 

1 hour ago, BeastMaster said:

Wonder if you'll feel the same way when you have to pay an average player 18 mil+ after the season.

I'd much rather pay a proven elite LT over Dawkins, but it's time to move on now.

He's not durable.  He hasn't played since 2018.  He's a pain in the azzz (he nixed a trade to Vikings Friday--his denial is sooo weak!).

No thanks.  He can take his scalp tumor to Denver.

46 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He's not durable.  He hasn't played since 2018.  He's a pain in the azzz (he nixed a trade to Vikings Friday--his denial is sooo weak!).

No thanks.  He can take his scalp tumor to Denver.

The Denver 49ers.