Lamar MVP, Harbaugh COTY, Gilmore DPOY, M Thomas OPOY, Kyler OROY & Bosa DROY - Tanny Comeback POY

Reed83HOF

I can understand Murray, but my vote would have been with Josh Jacobs. Bosa? Sure. Harbaugh? I understand, but I would have gone with Shanahan who's team went from 4-12 to the Super Bowl. Gilmore? Meh. Talleywhacker is a solid choice for CPOY. Michael Thomas topped a record I never thought would be broken so no quarrels there either. 

36 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Can we replay Gilmore getting burned by Brown at the ceremony?

Watch the regular season finale where Parker smoked him all day long. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha. Stay salty Bills fans!!!

I mean which CB didn't get scored on all year? I will give u a hint seeing as I know u need it. It wasn't Gilmore... ;)

Edited by Gambit
  • Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

No surprises there really

Kyler Murray as OROY surprises me, actually

46 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Can we replay Gilmore getting burned by Brown at the ceremony?

Haha well, for that matter, if Tre' Day hadn't been totally and completely burned by Hopkins on that TD in the WC round, he might have garnered a few votes

51 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Tre got 1 vote -

Strange one - coming back from Gase?

So has the ceremony taken place or Breer with the spoilers?

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Haha well, for that matter, if Tre' Day hadn't been totally and completely burned by Hopkins on that TD in the WC round, he might have garnered a few votes

I think it is a few hours behind on tape delay. We will see it at 8 but took place already. 

Looks like Zo didn’t win but he will be there 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm pretty sure the voting takes place before the playoffs

Not that i get a vote

21 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Kyler Murray as OROY surprises me

I always expect the quarterback to get that award. Jacobs probably deserved it, but in all honesty if Murray was hurt I think Minshew would of got it. Quarterbacks always get the love. Especially the #1 overall pick. 
I don’t agree with all the awards but the selections don’t surprise me 

5 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

Why is Josh there? In case MD would have won?

Lot of players are there....I know yesterday, he was lofting balls for the kids participating in the "NFL Experience" for several hours (video posted here from Insta).  I'm sure his sponsers such as Nike encourage him to show up wearing their line of clothing.  Sam Darnold was there playing a Cornhole tournament with Daniel Jones (not sure who won)

I would expect the coaches told Josh to try to get there and soak in as much of the atmosphere as he can so he sees a bit of what it will be like when he's there to play

I think Josh and a couple of the OL and DLmen need to hold McDermott while a tailor measures him, and get him a decent suit.  His wife looks great, and 'Zo's wife Manjanique looks fantastic, but McDermott looks like a door to door vacuum cleaner salesman. 

PS apparently "soak in" is the correct term?  torrential rain Fri night....

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gambit said:

I mean which CB didn't get scored on all year? I will give u a hint seeing as I know u need it. It wasn't Gilmore... ;) Unless we count the playoffs, then I suppose nobody is the answer.

Tre didn't give up any TDs in the playoffs  either. The Texans scored 2 TDs -- the first was on Watson's run. The second was on a swing pass to the RB in the backfield. That isn't to say that Tre played especially well late in the game when Hopkins exploded for some big catches, but he was kept out of the endzone.

31 minutes ago, 2003Contenders said:

Tre didn't give up any TDs in the playoffs  either. The Texans scored 2 TDs -- the first was on Watson's run. The second was on a swing pass to the RB in the backfield. That isn't to say that Tre played especially well late in the game when Hopkins exploded for some big catches, but he was kept out of the endzone.

Well damn, I guess that game just fried my brain.

9 minutes ago, chongli said:

Thanks for doing this! Can you please fix the two typos in your title? They threw me off when I read it.

Did it really through you off though?? You almost make me want 2 go and chnage smoe othre leteters aruond to mess with u mroe

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1