Gameday Thread Titans @ Chiefs AFC Title

Chandler#81

Just now, davefan66 said:

Just thinking that.  Would be a good landing spot I’d he leaves the patsies.

I wonder how close he was to Vrabel.  Titans are really the perfect team for him in his last years - he could probably get another ring there.

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

True. But if I’m the Bills GM and Andy Reid calls wanting to trade up to get Mahomes, I’m immediately thinking “I’ll go with Andy Reid’s pick myself.” He does have a somewhat better record than Doug Whaley. 

Mahomes will win multiple Super Bowls 

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

Andy Reid deserves credit,  he first built a dominating offense with endless speed and play makers and then added  a couple of key makers on defense.  Beane and Sean need to watch and learn

Reid is a top coach in this league, and has been for a long, long time.  It bothers me that he has become a punchline in some circles - winning a championship takes a certain amount of luck, and he simply hasn't had that.

If the Chiefs win this year, I'll celebrate that monkey getting off of his back.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Titans are 1 Tom Brady away from SB contention. Flame away if you want.

Hang on, they beat Tom Brady and then the #1 seed to get to the conference championship, and that doesn't put them in Super Bowl contention?

1 minute ago, Success said:

Reid is a top coach in this league, and has been for a long, long time.  It bothers me that he has become a punchline in some circles - winning a championship takes a certain amount of luck, and he simply hasn't had that.

If the Chiefs win this year, I'll celebrate that monkey getting off of his back.

I wanted Reid but we got Marrone :(

39 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm calling bull#### that you wanted mahomes on draft day.

Link or it didn't happen.

Yeah, I’ll send you a notarized letter. ?

Bills fans have wanted a top QB for years, and Mahomes was no exception. He fell into their hands and they muffed it.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

So it was kind of simple after all: commit to stopping the run with whatever it takes, make Tannehill beat you.  

The Titans faced tons of stacked boxes in the playoffs and they still ran the ball. The Chiefs DL is winning their battles.