Gameday Thread Titans @ Chiefs AFC Title

Chandler#81

Just now, Lurker said:

The Titans are a fun bunch to root for...

Derrick Henry is a monster. Reminds me of Lynch in his glory years. In fact the whole Titans team is a poor man's version of that Seahawks team. A lot of fun to watch on both sides of the ball.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Big C said:

I mean, or you don't grab his jersey like that when he is well short of the marker.

Not a call I would make in that situation, but there shouldn't have been that situation anyways with that BS holding call.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:
1 minute ago, njbuff said:

It was hold more than anything, yes, but would you still make that kinda call on a 3rd and 22?

It was hold more than anything, yes, but would you still make that kinda call on a 3rd and 22?

...i think the BS hold on Tenny earlier may have affected that decision

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tcali said:

perfect game plan by Tenny. mahomes will be tough to stop...but not when he is on the sideline

Totally. The Titans have the kryptonite for every explosive offense, it seems. Smothering defense and ability to kill the clock.

1 minute ago, Success said:

I guess they decided against the "common sense guideline" with that PI...

There's no common sense in ignoring an obvious penalty just because it's 3d and long.  It's the defense's job to utilize the common sense there....not the refs job to bail them out when they don't.

• Thank you (+1) 1