Welp, it’s time for the offseason and mock drafts

jimmy10

OH WAIT WE STILL HAVE THE PLAYOFFS. 

Back off the ledge everyone, we’re on to the postseason and are still the Little Wrecking Ball that Could. I don’t think anyone can argue that we’re not a team on the rise. 

F*** moral victories. ACTUAL victories got us to this point and the future looks bright. 

Love this team, and love this board. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Just now, jimmy10 said:

Back off the ledge everyone, we’re on to the postseason and are still the Little Wrecking Ball that Could. I don’t think anyone can argue that we’re not a team on the rise. 

F*** moral victories. ACTUAL victories got us to this point and the future looks bright. 

Love this team. Love some posters on this board.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jimmy10 said:

If you can't understand why there's so much emotion and anger after this loss, then I don't know where you've been the last 20 years.  We all know the playoffs are coming, doesn't mean we still don't want to win games; especially against the Pats

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Yeah, this loss sucks but mostly because I still believe we have the better team.

I’m looking forward to the next few weeks. I hope we get another shot at the Patriots.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 3

Losing to Tommy Boy always makes my skin crawl and blood boil—especially when we had the game for the taking. Nothing worse than seeing that smug punk win on fumes. But you’re right, more to play for still and we are going in the right direction overall with this team. I hope Brady comes back to NE next year so we can straight up beat him once and for all. Of course, playing them again in the playoffs this year and winning that one would be even better...

• Like (+1) 1

Everyone says the future is bright.

How the hell do we know what is going to happen in 2020 and beyond.

When you have a chance at the brass ring you go and get it. 

You don't get a pass just because you think your team is a year away. That year may never come.

• Like (+1) 1

I never stop looking at what might happen in the draft, regardless of what I think might be the current state of the Bills.  Right now, I'm optimistic about what they might do in the wild card game.  I'll take it one week at a time after that.  If Buffalo does not make it to the Super Bowl, they will still give the team they lose to a run for their money.  Another offseason to for Josh Allen to work on his game and for Beane to add a few more pieces to the roster, and I think this team could dominate a lot of their games next season

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

You don't get a pass just because you think your team is a year away. That year may never come.

If you can't appreciate this team for what it is RAH NAH then that's a you problem. Jameis Winston clowned that sorry ass Texans defense today. Bring it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

literally every team can say this

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If you can't understand why there's so much emotion and anger after this loss, then I don't know where you've been the last 20 years.  We all know the playoffs are coming, doesn't mean we still don't want to win games; especially against the Pats

You think I’m not angry and emotional after this loss? You think I like losing to the Pats? 

If you can’t understand why that anger and emotion is tempered somewhat by how our overall position has improved, then I don’t know where you’ve been. 

I’m not happy or satisfied tonight. I’m looking at a big upward trend in front of us for the first time in forever. Some choose to mope. That’s fine. At least we’ve got more to mope over than just draft position. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

If you can't appreciate this team for what it is RAH NAH then that's a you problem. Jameis Winston clowned that sorry ass Texans defense today. Bring it.

I do fully appreciate that this team has a chance in the playoffs.

Nothing is guaranteed is all that I am saying.

7 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Yeah, this loss sucks but mostly because I still believe we have the better team.

I’m looking forward to the next few weeks. I hope we get another shot at the Patriots.

That’s what I’m saying! Pick ourselves up off the dirt and go f*** up as much s*** as we can in the next few weeks. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jimmy10 said:

You think I’m not angry and emotional after this loss? You think I like losing to the Pats? 

If you can’t understand why that anger and emotion is tempered somewhat by how our overall position has improved, then I don’t know where you’ve been. 

I’m not happy or satisfied tonight. I’m looking at a big upward trend in front of us for the first time in forever. Some choose to mope. That’s fine. At least we’ve got more to mope over than just draft position. 

Right. We actually have first world problems at this point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, jimmy10 said:

You are making this post within an hour of us losing.  Read the room man. 

If people are jumping off ledges in a few days, then come in here with this

I think the Bills are a solid team who gave the defending champions & presumed front runners Baltimore consecutive 17-24 games. Brady isn’t washed up as evident by today’s numbers & the NE OL road graded our D for 145 yards on the ground. Bills could have kicked a FG to lose 20-24, but went for the W. There are no moral victories only lessons learned. 

I love this team even when they're bad, but they're not bad now, nor have they been at any point this season.

In their biggest games, they have stepped up. Tonight was no exception.  They played that game even, after an awful start, against one of the best in the business.

Such effort  - I feel like they'll always fight to the end, no matter what.  For the 1st time in ages, I'm looking forward to January football.

12 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Lol thank you.. I was about to cause some drama reading the title. 
This board goes insanely high to insanely low in seconds. Ain’t over yet. Just got to get hot at the right time. 

10 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Its emotional because its the pats.

Rub some dirt on it....pick up and dust off.   We can still get 11 wins this year which would be a high for what.....20 years?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If you can’t understand why perspective is important when viewing sports then I suspect you’re too young to grasp it. 

Love the team, cheer and scream but don’t let it own you. 

We’re a team on the rise and if people can’t see that then...

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I’ve probably started 6 threads in 10 years, cut me some slack, Jack!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

bull####. Why should we surrender this board to the illogical hyperemotionals?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

bull####. Why should we surrender this board to the illogical hyperemotionals?

It's a fan forum.  Short for fanatic.  We just played our most hated team and left the win on the field.  If everyone was good with it, that'd be worse to me.

Also, use a space.  I stared at the word until I went cross-eyed

Just now, Virgil said:

It's a fan forum.  Short for fanatic.  We just played our most hated team and left the win on the field.  If everyone was good with it, that'd be worse to me.

You're not the spelling boss of me.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If people have the right to overreact and say stupid ***** then I don't see why we don't also have the right to point out how stupid what they're saying is.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If people have the right to overreact and say stupid ***** then I don't see why we don't also have the right to point out how stupid what they're saying is.

Then you don't have the right to point out how stupid I am for pointing out how stupid he is for making a stupid point.

I can go all day son!