MNF: Baltimore at LA Rams

YoloinOhio

ESPN is really scraping the bottom of the barrel with Booger and his jacked up fingers, and Tess with his jet black dyed hair and beard. He looks like an idiot and Mcfarland sounds like an idiot. This might be their worst crew yet.

Edited by Bubba Gump

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Agree.  You probably want to blitz as little as possible to try and take everything behind the LOS away, and just rush four.  I don't think we have the DE's to pull this off; this is the problem with a DB centric defensive approach.

I agree, I think you need DEs like Melvin Ingram and Joey Bosa types.  It will be interesting to see how San Francisco approaches this.  I think they have the athletic DL that may be effective.

3 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Everyone always talks about the announcers on MNF lately. Well, I'm gonna join them. All they did was ball wash Lamar Jackson all night, they didn't even announce the damn game. 

That's the damn truth. I think Lamar could have Tessitore charged with sexual assault.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Agree.  You probably want to blitz as little as possible to try and take everything behind the LOS away, and just rush four.  I don't think we have the DE's to pull this off; this is the problem with a DB centric defensive approach.

this is why we need a great pass rusher next year.   

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I agree, I think you need DEs like Melvin Ingram and Joey Bosa types.  It will be interesting to see how San Francisco approaches this.  I think they have the athletic DL that may be effective.

This is why SF would be effective vs Balt (and NE).  The D-line is the key to their defense; John Lynch intentionally made it the focal point and strength.  McD makes the DBs the focal point of the defense, which IMO is no where near as effective.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well, until tonight the Rams had given up what, 20 td on D?

I replied to DC Tom's comment " The whole team seems to have a propensity for tackling like droopy-eyed armless children." If us "tackling like droopy-eyed armless children"  leads to 3rd best in the NFL in TDs against, I'll take it. Tonight has nothing to do with either his comment or mine. 

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

This is why SF would be effective vs Balt (and NE).  The D-line is the key to their defense; John Lynch intentionally made it the focal point and strength.  McD makes the DBs the focal point of the defense, which IMO is no where near as effective.

you need both ideally.   I think McD and Bean got Oliver to solve pass rushing, but that seems like its taking longer than expected.  We need a DE rusher next year and I bet Oliver is better with another year in NFL and not at Houston. 

7 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

We’ve got four first-round picks on our d-line. And one second.

• Like (+1) 1

I was out and just got home to watch the 4th QTR.   WOW what an ass-kicking.

The graphic that they showed about the Ravens pummeling Pete Carrol, Belichick, Wade, and I forgot who was the 4th top quality experienced HC / DC is impressive.

Next week against SF will be fun to watch 

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

We’ve got four first-round picks on our d-line. And one second.

And they can all be single-blocked. 

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Do the Billie Jean one, I want to see what you do with that

Is the game over yet?

It's not just as easy as 1,2,3.  I need some set-up.  

You're just going to have to wait until the Bills play them. 

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And they can all be single-blocked. 

It's not just as easy as 1,2,3.  I need some set-up.  

You're just going to have to wait until the Bills play them. 

Instead of waiting for someone else to create an opportunity for you, maybe you should start with the man in the mirror.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

Instead of waiting for someone else to create an opportunity for you, maybe you should start with the man in the mirror.

Exactly. All I want to say is that they don't really care about us

• Haha (+1) 2