MNF: Baltimore at LA Rams

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"They want to go drive the nail in the coffin."

They're up 35-6, Booger, you idiot.  They're not driving a nail in the coffin.  They're laying sod on the grave.

The sod is down.  They're planting flowers and watering them.  

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They're beating what's supposed to be a good team with a good D 35-6 in the 4th Q and you're talking about bad coaching?

I bet you criticized the napkin folds in the Titanic dining room Back in Da Day

LOL Hap.  I'm just trying to "keep the conversation lively"!

Josh Allen is going to have to hurdle the entire Ravens starting 22 if we are going to have a chance to cover the spread against Baltimore.  Possibly the whole 53. 

Ravens look unstoppable.  Hell, Josh might have to jump over the Grand Canyon on a moped to win that game.

At some point, is this psychological warfare?

Showing how brutal they can be on MNF? Don't ease up, keep torturing them within an inch of their lives.

This puts fear into people. I hope they keep going for the jugular and demoralize sides before they've even played them!

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If I happen to commit suicide in the next 24 hours, please don't mourn me.  It's only because I choose to not live with the memory of Tessitore screaming "We got a Jackson 5!"

He’s so cringeworthy.   

Booger out here saying asinine things nonstop, while Tessitore wears kneepads for the stars of the evening. 

Edited by SCBills

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What the Ravens have really proved tonight is that they can run freely through a field of daffodils...

The Rams had the #6 D in the league on points before this game.  2 points more given up than the #5 D ..... Baltimore

I don't think Donald's acknowledging he's a "little flower"

Holy guacamole.

Watch the Rams suck next year, the Chargers suck next year, and they both are in their fancy new LA diggs...where no one comes to see either team.  That will serve the NFL right for pushing crappy football towns just because the potential for TV revenue is there.  I want to see Goodell explain that away.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The Rams had the #6 D in the league on points before this game.  2 points more given up than the #5 D ..... Baltimore

I don't think Donald's acknowledging he's a "little flower"

Holy guacamole.

Psst...they look like daffodils.  It's the uniforms.

not sure how they can keep the Rams and Seahawks on primetime week 14.

1. Wilson or Jackson: toss up for nfl mvp right now, both a big draw for fans

2. Bill's or Rams: Rams loss tonight puts them out of playoff contention, not mathematically eliminated but in reality.  Bill's have ZERO games after 4:30 kickoff, 8-3, and a showcase of 2 young nfl starting qbs from the same draft class

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Ravens still being aggressive there. I’m sure McD would have been happy with running 3 times and kicking the FG

That’s what 90% of NFL teams do.  If Lamar Jackson gets hurt on that drive, Harbaugh gets to field questions about it for the rest of the season. 

Just a sick performance by the Ravens tonight at a decent team. If Lamar continues to throw with this kind of accuracy he is beyond scary good.  Every once in a while a Heisman winner overachieves in the NFL instead of underachieving. He’s one of them.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If I happen to commit suicide in the next 24 hours, please don't mourn me.  It's only because I choose to not live with the memory of Tessitore screaming "We got a Jackson 5!"

4 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Haha Jackson 5! 

Trademark