Gameday Thread Bills vs. Redskins

Chandler#81

i live about 30 min south of stadium and its snowing big heavy wet flakes with already an inch or so on the ground, well snowflakes cant really be described as heavy i guess lol. enough of the them on my shovel and they feel heavy on the old back. just a routine Nov day here in the snow belt/ski country

Edited by billybob71

So get this:

Last week the kids wanted pancakes instead of the winning formula French toast, and we saw how that went.

After a very busy day yesterday including baby girl's 1st birthday party, I made sure to swing by the store and grab brioche and eggs. Not letting that happen again.

Go to make breakfast and realize that I left the legendary maple syrup my friend from Vermont makes at my dad's house yesterday (yes, I take it with me when I go places--I'm a sick person). Didn't have any orange juice either, so I couldn't do a blueberry syrup that I've made in emergencies before either. Had to whip up a 4-ingredient brown butter syrup; wasn't the best--I give it a 6.5/10 (boys gave it a 9, but they're 6 years old so anything with butter and sugar is fantastic as far as they're concerned)--but it got the job done.

The things we do for a Bills victory 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

So get this:

Last week the kids wanted pancakes instead of the winning formula French toast, and we saw how that went.

After a very busy day yesterday including baby girl's 1st birthday party, I made sure to swing by the store and grab brioche and eggs. Not letting that happen again.

Go to make breakfast and realize that I left the legendary maple syrup my friend from Vermont makes at my dad's house yesterday (yes, I take it with me when I go places--I'm a sick person). Didn't have any orange juice either, so I couldn't do a blueberry syrup that I've made in emergencies before either. Had to whip up a 4-ingredient brown butter syrup; wasn't the best--I give it a 6.5/10 (boys gave it a 9, but they're 6 years old so anything with butter and sugar is fantastic as far as they're concerned)--but it got the job done.

So it's YOUR fault!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

So get this:

You rat bastard..now i don't want, i NEED french toast!

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

You rat bastard..now i don't want, i NEED french toast!

One of the best things about French toast is that every household almost always has the essential ingredients to make it...so let us know how it comes out. We've got 5-1/2 hours to kill before kickoff 

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just don’t have pancakes!!

Just French toast isn't enough either--has to be brioche. I made it with challah in week 4, and Josh got concussed.

• Sad 1

Just now, thebandit27 said:

One of the best things about French toast is that every household almost always has the essential ingredients to make it...so let us know how it comes out. We've got 5-1/2 hours to kill before kickoff 

in a nasty airbnb in South Bend..but there is a Pancake House within two minute walk!

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Sap a @:$;&/@ tree, Bandit!  It’s game day, step the @;$&:@/ up!

Speaking of which - today is the day.  Time for Josh Allen to take over a game.  We’ve been waiting and I want to see it today.  It’s damn time.

Doubt it happens, even if it does he hasn't shown consistency. One good game won't do *****, he needs to be better EVERY game. Sad that we have to hope and pray he has a good game against a horrible team.

18 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

in a nasty airbnb in South Bend..but there is a Pancake House within two minute walk!

Original Pancake House?

Fan-bloody-tastic. I usually get whatever the omelet special is plus a side of the seasonal pancakes and pea meal bacon.

Take the family there once a week on average; kids eat free after 4pm.

19 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Sap a @:$;&/@ tree, Bandit!  It’s game day, step the @;$&:@/ up!

Speaking of which - today is the day.  Time for Josh Allen to take over a game.  We’ve been waiting and I want to see it today.  It’s damn time.

No maples in my neighborhood.

Yeah, I'd like to see an Allen dominant performance today, but I have a feeling we're in for more of a consistent, efficient, workmanlike outing 

28 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Just French toast isn't enough either--has to be brioche. I made it with challah in week 4, and Josh got concussed.

I also live my life this way when it comes to sports and superstition.  I don’t recommend it, but it’s the only way I know. 

Every single game this year, I have been infuriated by the use of Singletary. Last week he had a decent snap count but the touches are inexcusable. The key to this whole offense is Singletary. He needs to be the focus. I don’t understand why Daboll can’t figure this out. I really hope today is the day that Singletary becomes the main focus of this offense. Not expecting it but hoping for it.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Is it snowing in OP?

....Lake Erie is churning......

Event: Winter Weather Advisory
Alert:
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM EST THIS 
AFTERNOON... 

* WHAT...Lake effect snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 
2 to 5 inches in the most persistent lake snows. 

* WHERE...The higher terrain of Wyoming and Southern Erie 
counties. 

* WHEN...Until 1 PM EST today. 

* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions.
Instructions: Lake effect snow will fall in relatively narrow bands. If traveling, be prepared for rapidly changing road conditions and visibilities. Submit snow reports through our website or social media.
Target Area:
Southern Erie
Wyoming
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Go Bills!!! Kick some azs today! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I say.... run. The. Ball. 

Their run D sucks. Josh Norman is the only guy I’d throw at if he’s got single coverage on brown or foster 

Thats what I meant. Sometimes Allen can be unpredictable...but yes, get that running game going. Run it down their throats. None of these exotic Daboll formations!

• Like (+1) 3